:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by adub beta

wow if eastbay has enough for a restock that must mean ndc will have one coming as well then

what rock have you been under NDC has "restocked" twice on sunday & once today & im sure its not the last one

Originally Posted by ColdCity

wow if eastbay has enough for a restock that must mean ndc will have one coming as well then

what rock have you been under NDC has "restocked" twice on sunday & once today & im sure its not the last one
Perhaps the rock of gainful employment?

Copped two pairs
smile.gif

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

roll.gif
roll.gif

i wk M-F 9a-5p NO WEEKENDS so i wouldnt kno
laugh.gif

with all these restocks, how many pairs you guys getting??? seems like some people is buying pairs during every restock.

How long is normally take to get your @++@ from ndc??
Where do they ship from??? Isn't it some where on the eastrn time zone?

I called eastbay on friday night, was on hold for 2 hrs (plenty of battlefield rounds were masshed while waiting).  Lady came on phone and before I could say a word said "If you are calling about the XI retros they will not be sold until tomorrow 8AM "  I told the lady that I was interested in some other shoes (aka BS) and that I wasn't sure on what shoes she was talking about.. she went ahead and went on to say that they would get 2/3 of their original shipment for Sat morning but that the 1/3 remaining would be shipped on Monday AM.  Somehow Nike delayed that extra batch of kicks.  She seemed pretty nice so I told her she da one.  I called back this morning around 10:45am and they had like 75 pairs of 10.5 and like 50 of 11.5.  NO 11's which is what I wanted.  So I copped my (2) 10.5's and didn't even HOLD for a minute on da line.  I gave her da visa, da billing and da shipping.  I'am so glad I did not go crazy sat morning at da mall.  I'am good off of sprinting through Nike heads trying to YOLO to the start of da line Naamean. 

Wish other releases were this easy.  #DaYambs

When you making that bugs bunny money..anything is possible.

Team
-UNDFT-

i wk M-F 9a-5p NO WEEKENDS so i wouldnt kno
laugh.gif
i work M-F 9a-5p NO WEEKENDS so i wouldnt know either thank you

Just got my pair in today, only issues I seemed to find were that the tag on the tongue was a little higher on one show than the other... 
Other than than I'm pretty happy with my pair, perfect Summer shoe!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

with all these restocks, how many pairs you guys getting??? seems like some people is buying pairs during every restock.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

1 pair of these is sufficient , especially when you have 40 plus pairs of shoes In your rotation!

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Jordan Retro 11 Low Restock! Men's sizes 7.5 to 15.

Phone orders only! Call us at 1.800.826.2205.

Mention SKU#28895101.

From Eastbay's facebook
Picked up my pair just now (size 12).  Thanks for the heads up!

NDC still hasn't shipped my order, anybody in the same situation?

oh and i my order was placed right when the sneakers were up for sale and i got the confirmation 7 minutes later.

Originally Posted by CowColor

NDC still hasn't shipped my order, anybody in the same situation?

oh and i my order was placed right when the sneakers were up for sale and i got the confirmation 7 minutes later.

I'm pretty sure nobody's orders have been shipped yet or people would be posting their pairs. Patience folks.

Anyone think these fit kind of small? Wore mine today and the first couple hours they were real snug by my toes. They've gotten better, but they still feel a little small

i placed my order this AM and my shoes have NOT gotten here yet.  Come on Eastbay
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
  I can't wait on da porch forever!
tired.gif

Seriously.  Most of the people that ordered them will prob not even UNDS them right away.  I plan on making the sz 10.5 work, if not...I need 11's

-UNDFT-

Overslept on Saturday.. but just got my size 13 on the eastbay phone restock.
Thanks for that info!

Originally Posted by BigWorm

Anyone think these fit kind of small? Wore mine today and the first couple hours they were real snug by my toes. They've gotten better, but they still feel a little small

They do fit small. It's hella tight on the toes. Should've went a half size up.

People were comparing these to the Playoffs and saying to go half a size down, but I disagree with that. In my opinion, there's considerably more room in the Playoffs and the Lows are more TTS.

Back
Top Bottom