:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Originally Posted by just blaze

Well unfortunately had a last change of heart on these. Gonna be returning these to NTSF. Someone in the area just a heads up

If it's someone in the area why not just sell the shoes to them directly? 
eyes.gif
I guess I can put em on CL.

i kinda want another pair but i dont even want to pay retail
laugh.gif

wishful thinking

Just got mine from FNL and got to say I'm really no feeling these. They're a little bit on the fugly side just ain't really my style. Tried to put the on CL but no ones hit me up probably just end up returning them

i just got a second pair. whats the best way to store these so they wont yellow quickly? i wont get these out for about a yr.
thanks for help

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i just got a second pair. whats the best way to store these so they wont yellow quickly? i wont get these out for about a yr.
thanks for help

Take the paper out of the box and store in a dark cool place.

Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

Just got mine from FNL and got to say I'm really no feeling these. They're a little bit on the fugly side just ain't really my style. Tried to put the on CL but no ones hit me up probably just end up returning them
yea, you wont get more than retail right now. and youre better off returning then selling for less than the amount you paid.

Originally Posted by SALES

if anyone ordered off DSS, did you guys get shipping confirmation yet?
i tried to warn fellow members about them when thier preorder popped up 
they will ship them when they get around to it honestly

the last retro i ordered from them i paid for the 2 weeks before rd & got them a month after rd

Originally Posted by ColdCity

the last retro i ordered from them i paid for the 2 weeks before rd & got them a month after rd
alright thanks, just want to make sure I receive them at least

alright thanks, just want to make sure I receive them at least
you should def get them.... its just when will they show up.......
if they stil operate the same (sounds like they do) you wont get a email response until you have the shoes in hand
30t6p3b.gif

^ With DSS you have to be careful. Check the date that they say they're going to ship by. Sometimes it's before, but they give you that date for a reason. Release date doesn't have any bearing on the date they give you on the product page.

Got mine today and love them. My brother got his pair from nike too and his box was completely bent in half. Looked awful, his jordan box is all messed up.

I have been ordering from DSS for years (back before DSS days...) I have never gotten a shipment PAST the release date....I usually get it a day or two before RD.
If your waiting - you might be on the second shipment...they posted on FB they would be getting more than one FSR

Regardless, you are good with ordering from them

Thanks for the info about DSS guys, appreciate it. Guess I'll just have to wait it out for a few more days and see if I get an e-mail confirmation.

It blows my mind how people don't think these are fresh. Maybe it's because I grew up wanting a pair, but they are so clean.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

It blows my mind how people don't think these are fresh. Maybe it's because I grew up wanting a pair, but they are so clean.

10674d1331094596t-weed-summarized-one-video-jackie-chan-meme-why.jpg

roll.gif
My exact face when I read that post.
But seriously though, got em today. Slightly disappointed. They're so skinny looking compared to my other PL XI lows. Still a nice shoe, but the shape leaves a little something to be desired for me.

I grew up wanting them too!  
That's why I stood in line for gym shoes for the first time since the 11/12 CDP...

Back in 2001, I was barely a 17-year-old Chicago kid logging onto AOL looking at nike park, getting hyped up over the "twin towers" of Curry and Chandler, and still talking about how Scott Burrell changed the white laces to black on his Team Jordans during the '98 playoffs with my high school friends.  I had fallen in love with the playoff XIs as a kid after hating the white/black XIs, but was not able to find them
frown.gif
 I also LOVED the Air More Uptempos that PIP wore, but couldn't find them either and ended up with the Air Much Umptempos in white lol  I didn't like the XIIs the following year and ended up with my favorite player PIP's playoff sneakers back then, only to feel ever-so-slightly disappointed that his pair didn't have the air bubble.  Once I found out about the white/zen grey XI lows, I loved how clean they looked, but I had no credit card to order them online.  I did end up with the silver Jordan Is that year which I loved.  Too bad I used to wear my shoes big for some reason and they're a half-size too big now...

Once I saw these, I saw them as an improvement to the white/zen grey XI lows since I prefer a colored sole, for the most part, to a white or clear sole which gets too dirty and yellowed  That's why I got them.

Back
Top Bottom