:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

basically grab all the silica packets out of everything else u buy and stock em up for your kicks
laugh.gif

mad.gif
I recently 'stole' silica packets out of the purses at a retail store in the mall. I take silica out of everything i buy too. Pill bottles, beef jerky etc. Co-workers bring me theres too.
LMAO! Guys, guys, guys, we have technology now days. Did you guys forget about Ebay? I Ebay EVERYTHING I may be interested in purchasing. Let me help you fellas out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-packs-d...924?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c2b59a24

well damn...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by misterj

well no one complied with my ps request so i had to do it myself...id like to dye a pair to look like this...thoughts?

xlxik1.jpg

looks awesome, SRS
Those are stoopid HOT. I gotta pair im thinking about selling but i might do that to mine.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Ready for them summer bbqs.. And them summer kick backs..
07f26b76e0bb5d8c964e20eb426ff65313d8e3dd_r.jpg
2c136c626661b517d65a9009e1fee5eaa0bbfae9_r.jpg

39c36f8c666bbc08db7e9bbae2cfe7ef71e16583_r.jpg
Oh my God! The red lows were my first Jordans. What size are they? Also, how do you store them? There's almost no yellowing, and the shoes are 11 years old!

I saw these for the first time today and they are absolutely HIDEOUS. At first I thought the kid was Ronald McDonald. 
sick.gif

I love jordan xi lows!! These are great quality and a GREAT looking shoe!! Perfect for summer! Nice pics of the Xi low collection AlmostNotReady... I have all them bad boys too. Ill post pics when I am back from Hawaii

those bred lows are hot, i thought i saw something like a bred/concord low pack or something. what happened to that?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

He doesn't always have one packed when he TRAVELS

yeah right who TF doesnt pack a damn belt shut up
I think he was making a basketball joke.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Originally Posted by sniper

LeBron rocking the lows...
asjpgukciaapypg.jpg
what mall was this taken at?
I'm 99% sure it's Aventura Mall in Aventura, FL, about 10 miles out of Miami.

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Originally Posted by misterj

well no one complied with my ps request so i had to do it myself...id like to dye a pair to look like this...thoughts?
Nice PS. But I was hoping Nike would drop something like this instead....

7e616569ecd45b945de31d4a125b528b88d7d3e7_r.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by Hoosier2398

I don't usually tie my shoes unless I am playing basketball in them. Does anyone have a good suggestion on how to wear the lows without tiring them. I am having trouble deciding. Just wondered what everyone else does. Thanks

i cant tie laces myselfdue to dexterity problems so what i do is i tuck the laces inside my shoe.
For real? What kind of problem is it exactly, if you don't mind sharing? I find it interesting.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by Hoosier2398

I don't usually tie my shoes unless I am playing basketball in them. Does anyone have a good suggestion on how to wear the lows without tiring them. I am having trouble deciding. Just wondered what everyone else does. Thanks

i cant tie laces myselfdue to dexterity problems so what i do is i tuck the laces inside my shoe.
For real? What kind of problem is it exactly, if you don't mind sharing? I find it interesting.

I was thinking maybe arthritis?
indifferent.gif

lavakicks wrote:  Nice PS. But I was hoping Nike would drop something like this instead....

7e616569ecd45b945de31d4a125b528b88d7d3e7_r.jpg

Fire bro! 
pimp.gif
 Even though the bred 11's are dropping this year...I'd still cop these too if they dropped. Nice job!

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Haven't had the chance to wear mine yet but I had to pull em out the box to check em out again....I know their not too much to get excited about but I do love my pair!!
I feel the same way.

Please be weary when ordering these from Ebay. The replica-beasts are at it again. These counterfeiter's are relentless. SMH

Originally Posted by mushka81

Please be weary when ordering these from Ebay. The replica-beasts are at it again. These counterfeiter's are relentless. SMH

How would you be able to tell them apart?

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by mushka81

How would you be able to tell them apart?
Stumbled across a few videos on youtube while I was at work (bored/downtime). From my observation, the shape of the shoes are off. The laces are too skinny and the jordan tag on the tongue is not in the correct spot. Also there is no horizontal line/stitching on the tongue found on this particular release. Also the boxes are not the new JB 2012 boxes. I haven't seen any on Ebay as of now. Just giving people a heads up, because fake versions do exist. I would hate to see any member on this board get scammed or stuck with a fake pair is all i'm trying to say. You dig?

Back
Top Bottom