:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

I got a .5 smaller, but it's too tight, so now I have to try to find a 10.5. I might not be able to sell my pair.

I've slowly been coming around on these. I always prefered low top 11s to the mids (ies, snakeskins, etc.). Luckily, these look to be attainable at close to retail.

I think a lot of people slept on these kicks. These are not overly flashy and like many of you have already said, are a great summer shoe. Goes great with shorts and a t shirt. Luckily for most, they can be had for close to retail. I'm pretty sure they will release other patent leather XI lows this year or next year. There are already rumor pics of the black/red XI lows (similar to the one lavakicks posted). I also don't mind the box price, $140 is a lot easier to stomach than the $160 the regular J's go for.

I got these and didn't like them. Not a big fan of the low XI's and to my surprise I was able to grab my size 9.5. Got them to flip em or trade them. they are still DS and never even tried them on.

My pair is still ds and was planning on keeping them for myself, but I just got offered flu game 12's and white and red 12's both 8 out of 10 for my pair. I think that's a no brainer trade huh? Pretty close to pulling the trigger on this.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

My pair is still ds and was planning on keeping them for myself, but I just got offered flu game 12's and white and red 12's both 8 out of 10 for my pair. I think that's a no brainer trade huh? Pretty close to pulling the trigger on this.

Damn. Pretty good deal. Not really a fan of the ashy larry flu games but still.. good deal

yeah I'm gonna do it. can anyone assist me on how to handle this trade with someone out of state please. pm would be great. trying to not get taken!

So I went ahead with the trade. The guy was willing to ship first so once I receive them I'll send my 11 low's out to him. Might regret it later but right I'm like
d2526e46c3e956f9fd88792fb6fbcf029c33ba19_r.gif

So I went ahead with the trade. The guy was willing to ship first so once I receive them I'll send my 11 low's out to him. Might regret it later but right I'm like
why would you regret it later? it's a great deal and he's shipping first. So unless you're a scam artist and won't ship the shoes you got a great deal. 

Originally Posted by penalize

why did i buy these? they are just going to sit in my closet...

Same here.  The reason I don't break them out, is I hate the tiny jumpman on the back.  Not sure why I didnt feel that way before the purchase.

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Originally Posted by penalize

why did i buy these? they are just going to sit in my closet...

Same here.  The reason I don't break them out, is I hate the tiny jumpman on the back.  Not sure why I didnt feel that way before the purchase.
But its the same way the jumpman looked on all previous XI lows 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

I always go up on the 11's

10.5 on other J's

Maybe because i have wide feet
I went up a half size cause the toe on 11's is narrow.

Originally Posted by jamazing

why would you regret it later? it's a great deal and he's shipping first. So unless you're a scam artist and won't ship the shoes you got a great deal. 

You're right.... Nah no scam artist here. Karma's a bi***! Only regret is cos they're 11's and lows and you really can't go wrong with them. But the way the prices are for these, I could probably cop down the road on the low low.

You're right.... Nah no scam artist here. Karma's a bi***! Only regret is cos they're 11's and lows and you really can't go wrong with them. But the way the prices are for these, I could probably cop down the road on the low low.
Trueeeee^

I'm thinking about selling/trading mine simply because of that fact. I'm sure down the line they'll be going cheap. But I kinda want em for the summer. Great summer shoe imo

got rid of my two pairs, money better spent on releases later this year. especially if those bred lows are dropping

Back
Top Bottom