Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Just called JB and talked to Shannon. She said my order was coo even though it said ONE SIZE on it.. She confirmed my order and it's processing :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif

i hope they will still has some left next week
"my first addiction, GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes"- Jadakiss

got my letter in the mail today, got mine tonight thank god size 13, it all worked but this is some crazy stuff

well, i wasn't gonna cop these cuz i didn't plan on having the 2 bills plus shipping, but I get paid on Wednesday 11/25, so I may have to upset the wife and just order mine now! If I can get through on the site order a pair that is!
Thanks Mike. You may be leaving, but you will never be forgotten!

HEY GUYS i called the NIKE Reps and even though it says one size the computer records the sizes and everything so dont woryy about whatever that guy said about bad links or everything WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hey, ABC

I AGREE with you, sir. I think your information is GOOD.

Were on the same page its ALL GOOD, homie.

Zens, kids.

Nike customer service reps confirmed them too...

And if I show you my dark side/will you still hold me tonight/and if I open my heart to you/and show you my weak side what would you do/would you sell your story to rolling stone/would you take the children away and leave me alone/and smile in reassurance as you whisper down the phone/would you send me packing/or would you take me home

Yea i dont think the One Size thing matters all that much, i finally got mine thanks to size13!!! :smokin
smokin.gif

"Ain't no, half steppin, ain't no, no slippin, Ain't no different from a block that's hitten, Gotta get it while the getting's good
Gotta strike while the iron's hot, 'fore you stop, Then you gotta bid it, good riddance, Goodbye"

Omar

thanks to niketalk i got my pair ordered. my total is $190 thanks to no tax in PA. To everyone that helped or just tried to help, thanks.

Sincerely,
Lefty
I've been here for 1 year and counting.

^^^^^^^^^^^ THE GUY WHO POSTED THAT is a LOSER
he just doesnt want us to cop the shoes BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I've Had my CONFIRMATION EMAIL from the get-go.

Probably one of the first ones ( 2:30ish).

PPL plz dont be alarmed or jump to conclusions about having to re-order.

My order still says pending, and until it says shipping or cancelled I'm not going to assume ANYTHING.

happy.gif

Hey ABC... Which one is the correct promotional code:
PD1003HOHOLIDAY OR PD1003HOLIDAY ????
"my first addiction, GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes"- Jadakiss

YO I JUS CALLED JB BRAND IF U ORDER NEX DAY BEFORE 8:00 PST YOU WILL GET YOUR SHOES BY 5 PST THE NEX DAY, I GET ALL 6 PACKAGES TOMORROW, ITS 3 PER MEMBERSHIP, NOT 3 PER HOUSEHOLD, HOLLA AT UR BOY

MAN its the III's all over again..

Delivery Information

Track your package online with UPS : xxxxxxxxx

Shipping Address Shipping Method Shipping Cost Gift Cost Promotion
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Ground Service $0.00 $0.00

Products ordered
Item Color Size Qty. Unit Cost Cost Gift wrap

Air Jordan III Retro (men) White/Cement Grey/Fire Red 11.5 3 $100.00 $300.00 No

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DAMN BOUGHT 3 pairs again. JB got me addicted. MEMORIES..........

Back
Top Bottom