Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Forget the Hoody...I'm gonna rock this!
Front
39012890.jpg

Back
39012896.jpg

Just to commemorate one of the biggest scandals in JB & Niketalk history.....For all the poor souls that stayed up all night,like myself.

...PEACE...

My mom saves the day. I was having trouble deciding since I was feeling so guilty spending that much money (my own just for the record), but my mom said go ahead without hesitation. It was the push I needed to get over the top of the mountain.

JB is so lucky that there are a lot of people who are fans enough to use up $200 for essentially one pair of shoes.

I really just wanted to be part of this post and be a part of history.

Woo hoo!

Do ya'll think they'll still have a size 11 by dec. 3rd??
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

YES I PLACED MY ORDER! :D
happy.gif

I only bought one package :frown:
frown.gif
No enough cash to buy 2 packages.

Thanks for posting the Promotional code, NTers. You have been very helpful. Good nite sleep, y'all

ajmasta dont trip 'bout this man.....they'll have your size definitley i think....you still waitin on that paycheck huh?I feel you.....Cid man - lightenin things up around here...

I've also called and confirmed my order. Actually, the lady said that I am one of the few lucky ones to place an order today. I am not assuming I have them until they are in my hands, but it looks good so far. Thanks again NT.
chuuch!
[/b]
U Know What I'm Throwin' Up

Yesterday I posted in this topic blasting the crybabies in this thread for abusing the Niketown.com customer service reps and for whining over essentially nothing. I still say that the former is asinine, but the I've ju,ped ship on the latter. I though some of you were cranky yesterday afternoon, but the fact is it was still the 24th and no one had even said they'd be up at midnight; ya'll just assumed it. At this point though, it's not the 26th on the East Coast. The problem still hasn't been fixed. They've allowed some people to cop, but others have been left out in the cold. I still don't have my pair. When the site was live the first time, I kept getting errors. When it was live the second time, it was taking me back to the main page. Then, when I fixed that, it started saying I had exceeded my 3-pair limit, even though I unfortunately hadn't been able to buy any yet. Now the link is closed save for a message saying they expect to have the site back up by Wednesday afternoon. At the earliest it sounds like. I can get in with the bootleg link, but it still says I have exceeded my limit. I really shouldn't have to be going through all of this, and no one else should either. I'd like to be able to buy my XII Bundles and get it over with. Wait for them to show up.

I think the situation is now much different than it was just 36 hours ago because while then they still had time to properly launch the shoe on the proper day, no they just have two failed laucnhes to their credit. Sorry, that isn't good. Jordan Brand doesn't owe me anything for being an abnormally loyal fan, but at the same time I'd like to be able to order my shoes, especially since they've already let other people order. While yesterday I understood, I'm starting to get frustrated with the whole thing as well.

I honestly hope that this wasn't (isn't, since it's still in progress) the last online Team Jordan exclusive. It was a fantastic idea. However, I really hope they get their stuff together before they attempt another one.

after staying up all night on Sunday night.....nothing.

after staying up all night on Monday night.....nothing.

after coming home from work and finding out that my girlfriend ordered my XII's for me......PRICELESS!!!

i can now rest in peace. XII's are on the way!!!

go for a thousand

wow... i didnt realize that so many people have so much money to spend on multiple pairs of these... thats pretty nuts... do you guys intend on just holding them? or what?

i got my pair of sz 10 :D
happy.gif

[/center]

How do you officially know you got these? When you get an "Your Order Has Been Placed" message and confirmation # and e-mail from Nike? Or can this still fail and I don't get the shoes? I used next day air, is it guaranteed to come tomorrow??

help!!! thanks

I ordered my 2 pairs but never received a confirmation email. So i called , the order went thru. And if you got a confirmation # your order went thru regardless if you got an email or not.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

^^Thanks alot Sneakerph33N , but how do you check on your order, through ups.com with the confirmation #?

I ordered next day btw but have a feeling it won't come that fast, dunno why.

ive been seeing post about how people dont want to buy them because they cost too much. while that most likey is the reason i cant help thinking that these are the posted by the same people who brought the XVII's. and plus you get more for 200 with the XII than with the XVII

Ok, I have a couple of questions...

How limited are these really?

Are they going to be released in stores eventually?

mines cost 206.39

i already sold my hoody for 30

and i hope to sell the hat

hoping my ending price to be $165 which is still way to much for a retro but i love this shoe more each time i see them..
THIS RAGE INSIDE I CANT LET GO

Back
Top Bottom