Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

^^ or you can check the past 49 pages.... post 974 KEEP IT UP! gee I wonder what will happen when the 13's come out...

how come the site doesnt work anymore i get 404 error it was working like 2 hours ago wasnt it?

3 days.3 LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS but finally FINALLY they have been copped.I wanna give a shot out to everyone who made it through those long nights in the chat room.I wanna give a shot out to those who posted up the links when ish was messing up.NUBUCKIANS UNITE. :lol:
laugh.gif
Also I need to give my thanks to the mods for letting my post ride out.WE DID NIKETALK WE MADE HISTORY.HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dear Steve:

Thank you for shopping at Niketown.com. Your order number is: __________.

Make sure to hold on to this e-mail until you have received the new Nike product
listed below.

With the exception of custom NIKE iD product, your order will generally ship
within 48 hours of order placement, depending on your selected shipping method.
We'll e-mail you when your items are on their way so you'll know when to start
looking for them.

Please note that in some cases, items may ship separately, but at no extra cost
to you.

Nike iD orders will generally ship within 3 to 4 weeks.

Shipment #1 Ship to:

Shipping Method:Next Day Air
Product Style Name
========================================================================

RTRO12 Jordan Retro XII Bundle
1@ $200.00 each = $190.00

Product Subtotal $190.00
Shipping & Handling $20.00
Sales Tax $11.88
------------------------------------

Promotional Savings For This Shipment Of: ($10.00)

Grand Total: $221.88

Amount Charged on Credit Card: $196.88

Total Promotional Savings Of: ($10.00)
Holiday Niketown discount:&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp ($10.00)
Holiday Niketown discount: ($10.00)

Gift Certificates will be sent to the email or physical address you provided on
the gift
certificate order form.

Again, we'll let you know when your items have been shipped.

Talk to you soon,
Niketown.com

I ordered about 30 mins ago.

Good grief! :wow:
eek.gif

When I finally got my order through and soon after got my confirmation e-mail, I was very relieved that it was over and I had survived the long hours and great frustration. :D
happy.gif

But now, mere hours later, having read all of the not-so-successful stories and seen that the site went down AGAIN, I have a definite case of survivor's guilt. Having been there and having my patience tested with you guys since Sunday night, I really feel for all of you who, 48 hours later, are STILL waiting for a pair of shoes whose availability is long overdue. My sympathies and respect go to all of you who defy sleep and still wait, and in doing so boldly demonstrate your loyalty (obsession :b
tongue.gif
) to Jordan Brand. Good luck to you!

Daz from tha Pound: I totally agree that this shoe, and the fateful story behind their release, will have a special place, not just in my collection, but in NT history and Air Jordan lore. It was fun to be a part of it. :smile:
smile.gif

CIDMAN: I LOVE the shirt!! :lol:
laugh.gif
I would cop it in a heartbeat.

I do think it is kinda weird calling them "nubucks" it is kinda like calling the new 1s patents. iono mabye it is just me.

*sigh* yet to place my order :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
frown.gif
!! and where can i order my "I survived the 2003 nubuck fiasco" tee at? :b
tongue.gif

dammi can't order i get da error message...aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i called da rep they said u can't order over da phone they still trying 2 fix da problem

>:
mad.gif
i finaly got my friends credit card info and now tha site wont work and how and the word dude on tha last page get his for $196.00?

I was just sayin I liked TARHEELS better than NUBUCKS, because other J's used nubuck.

Personally, I also don't like the new retro I's to be called "Patents" because the XI's (Concords) were obviously the first to incorporate patent leather. It makes sense, I just think some nicknames are corny.

I could be whining, probably because I can't order my "LIMITED" Retro XII package yet.

Much respect though. Much Respect...

[/center][/b]

To the people that were emailing me about the "I survived the 2003 Nubucks Fiasco" shirt:

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was just a joke ...If you want that tee, print it out and go to a custom shirt maker to get it done. My fault if I had some of you thinking it was real.

...PEACE...

Team Jordan Members:

We had anticipated a high level of interest in the Team Jordan Exclusive Retro XII Package, but the volume of responses has far exceeded the capacity of the technical environment on the first two launches of the website this week.

We do understand that many of you have been waiting online to gain access, and we apologize for the delay. We continue to work on restoring a secure and stable environment for you.

Thank you for your patience and loyalty. We will not be in a position to relaunch the website until later in the day on Wednesday, November 25th.

Further detail will be posted as we have it.

Much Respect,

Team Jordan

frown.gif

We crashed the site(i knew that from before, but its still classic!)! NT kicks butt!
"If you have sex without a condom, you might get something that will kill you...kids."

:\
ohwell.gif
aww no shirt |I
tired.gif

hehe... its cool :D
happy.gif
you should make some and sell them and it would help pay for your $200 shoes :D
happy.gif

[/center]

Quote:
i finaly got my friends credit card info and now tha site wont work and how and the word dude on tha last page get his for $196.00

the holiday promotion ($10 off) and a 25$ giftcard I kept from the Love Truck.

I think Nike should offer me a job cause they did took my advise. Heheh. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
At the very least they should have updated the page saying they have encountered problems last night and post a NEW time for launch.

Quote:
Nike could have also prevented this "million of calls @ their customer service department" by updating the page with information of what is going on etc.

I can be reached at anticop8@yahoo.com

^^ :rofl:
roll.gif

Fastest growing post in 2 years of NT.

===========
[/center]
[/center]

hello yall..just wanted to be part of history.... i copped mine!!!! size 9!!!!! holla at cho boy! 1000th post?

Retro Professor started this ...he should finish it.....1000th is all yours man.........cant wait to get my sneakers... - outro.z

Back
Top Bottom