Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

Please please resellers don't buy them just to flip just leave them in the store so sneaker heads can enjoy a shoe that finally does not have any hype building it up. Worst thing is you will see these first day being resold for $200+ while they are still sitting in store for retail. Go sell some weed if you need to make $20-40 dollars and leave the shoes alone.

Amen to that YOOY. I'm optimistic this release won't be too crazy as this thread is only 12 pages long and most people are dropping to say they will pass. Then again, remember the Royal 10's...and remember it's tax refund season!

Still a pass despite the QS/limited label. bought these in 2006 with my employee discount when i use to work in a shoe spot. Nice, and clean colorway, but not for me. JB had to make these limited to sell, or they would have sat for weeks/months. Many store will still have these a month from now.

With news of Olive and Cool grey 9s, i'll save my money for a pair or 2 of those instead.

I guess this is now the official pass/poor quality/still have my 2006's I guess everybody trynna down them just so they will have a better shot at coppin.... Niketalkers resellers don't care they still gonna buy as much as they can even if they make a $20 profit. It's really sad how the game has changed

Its a sad day for these 14's.

Unfortunately, this will be passed.

For good? Perhaps. Too much other great releases coming out starting April.

Gotta save money.

Got my pair last week, I have nothing to worry about...... Only one pair for me...... It sounds like a lot of people are passing....

I love the XIV's, but you're better off just buying a pair of the previous retros.

There are obvious changes to these from the color to the mold of the shoe, some people just don't seem to care about that.

The Last Shots from last year were terrible.

Like I said, you'd be better off buying the older retros for around the same price on ebay.

so many people passing on these including myself, but I bet they will still sell out tonight online

Not the biggest fan of the XIV's so if I do buy these they'll be my 1st pair. Had a quick glance at these earlier this week & they looked decent but I need an up close look at the quality

I always liked the 14's even though they don't really get much love; thinking about buying these and using them as beaters since my jeans bleed on white

Originally Posted by dezmond123

I guess this is now the official pass/poor quality/still have my 2006's I guess everybody trynna down them just so they will have a better shot at coppin.... Niketalkers resellers don't care they still gonna buy as much as they can even if they make a $20 profit. It's really sad how the game has changed
NAH PEOPLE REALLY JUST PASSING. I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT COPPING THESE.

WITH BIGGER RELEASES LOOMING LIKE PLAYOFF 12S AND YEEZY'S SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE ARE GETTING READY FOR THOSE INSTEAD.

I'VE PASSED ON THE LAST THREE RELEASES I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT COPPING TO THROW MONEY IN MY YEEZY POT. I ALREADY ANTICIPATE HAVING TO PAY UPWARDS OF $700 TO COP THOSE.
eyes.gif

pass for me, and I'll sit back and watch these sell out online tonight....nothing surprises me in these hype days, smh

Back
Top Bottom