Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

I hope to get these because unlike many in this post I like the shoe and the design but most importantly I won a championship wearing these 6 years ago andit is almost nostalgic for me. I hope for those of you who really want the shoe because of what it means to you I hope that you have the chance to get these. For those of you who are getting it because it is an online exclusive that is a shame. We are getting a shoe for the wrong reason and we are just becomingmore blinded and dumber. I hope those of you who really deserve it are able to get it and for those of you who want it because it's exclusive and becauseyou are following the hype think first because you are getting it for the wrong reason.

ive been waiting for this day for years,cant wait till they get here, hope you all get yours

mithu aka the ambassador

Yo I know how u feel. These where stolen from me in 11th grade from my locker. I didnt have a job and had to watch 8 of my bad%#@% lil cuzins to scrape upenough to cop!! I only rocked dem once before they where stolen so u know im all over these!!

how many people are "camping out" online like they would do at stores??? feeling like they might release earlier than scheduled and dont wannamiss out............

hahaha

how many people are "camping out" online like they would do at stores??? feeling like they might release earlier than scheduled and dont wanna miss out............

hahaha

LOL thats so funny cuase i was thinking the same thing. I never thought i would be sitting down waiting and checking if they have openedFLightCLub yet! lol
its bad enought i wait in line at the store.... but this is ridiculous
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by itsvinnie

how many people are "camping out" online like they would do at stores??? feeling like they might release earlier than scheduled and dont wanna miss out............

hahaha

me! and its my off day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaliShoeKing21

4 more hours till liftoff.. These are going to be fire..Despite all the hate that the OGs got. The XVs are back with a vengence.

calishoeking21

Could not have put it any better my friend.

These will probably be up at 5 PST just like they did with the laser IVs, and those who remember that will have pleasant memories of how wonderful onlinereleases are.
laugh.gif

Well good luck guy fortunately I don't like these.

I wish I could trust Jordan and they would actually drop at 3 PST, but until then I can't start my paper I just have to keep hitting refresh to make sureim not going to get screwed.

These XV2 were my VERY first pair of Jordans when they released the first time. I will surely cop these retroes. Maybe x2 if the spirit moves me.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

These XV2 were my VERY first pair of Jordans when they released the first time. I will surely cop these retroes. Maybe x2 if the spirit moves me.

3 you shall have no other gods before me.

4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the waterunder the earth.

Back
Top Bottom