Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

cant wait my og xv are beaters coppin 2 pairs and does anyone know were to get the matching xv. and are they making clothes i could do a hoody and some jeans

^ you cant be serious.. and CALISHOEKING21 its the KICKS magainze from like 04/05 with melo on the front...

^lol, but you have to admire the guts on his first post; but its not like i'm a vet or anything
happy.gif

hey mafiasco, im no rookie when it comes to kicks I just a new member, I've been in the game since the begin of the jordan line if that lets you know howold I am

who cares if its his 1st post or not...somebody help him!!! i hate when people do that #$%^ on NT the longer you been a member doesnt mean you know more aboutanything!!!!!
mad.gif
unless your a mod..lol...

^^^^ hey "Yung" the only problem with these 1st time post-ers asking for invites is that these may very well be the same cats putting them up
on ebay you feel me? A true sneakerhead or sneaker aficionado wouldn't do that, and if he's been in the game since the beggining shouldn't he have
gotten an invite? Just a thought Not really out to flame anyone.. Oh and good looking Mafioso for the Mag info..

calishoeking21

hey I can't wait for these shoes for real! I was wondering if they were going to do the waiting room thing again like how they did with the Thunder andLightning packs.

damn, i am amazed at the fact that people cannot distinguish/correlate time zone changes....all i can say is WOW....
-sf77

Originally Posted by yung16

who cares if its his 1st post or not...somebody help him!!! i hate when people do that #$%^ on NT the longer you been a member doesnt mean you know more about anything!!!!!
mad.gif
unless your a mod..lol...

Does not matter to me....how are you gonna join the site JUST for the invite?

Kids these days need to stay in school and learn the timezone and math.. I'll help repeat the time expected for release..
6pm Eastern
5pm Central
4pm Mountain
3pm Pacific

For those who don't know what timezone they're in.. Google.. Your City,State and Time .. it will tell you your time..

Back
Top Bottom