Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

mad.gif
i was all ready yesterday to score it(cause i thought it was 12ameastern release)....but know im at work and this PC im on doesnt have a flash player i tried to install it but it says that i need a admin password
mad.gif
....and wifey she on the road paying bills right now(no acess to PC)
mad.gif
....mang im screwed...
frown.gif
...hopefully these dont sellout...
smh.gif

I am just waiting patiently and watching ESPN news about Barry Bonds indicted on federal charges, Hope everyone are able to get their shoes

Damn $150???...Can we get a free hat or socks or free shipping???....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan723

I am just waiting patiently and watching ESPN news about Barry Bonds indicted on federal charges, Hope everyone are able to get their shoes
haha! me too! smh at bonds....

I LOVE the 15. I just want to have the chance to get them that's all. If everyone is giving invites than my chances will drop. I wish these were in stores.Again, I'm not trying to hate on others but I want these so bad. SO please stop giving invites. At least I said plz.

Originally Posted by mavrx

Damn $150???...Can we get a free hat or socks or free shipping???....
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing, can we get something on top of that but oh well!!

With in minutes we are about to witness the start of the down fall of the empire known as Brand Jordan. Gentry is probably in a board room laughing right nowsaying look at them they are like dogs.

Very nice looking shoe and i will try cop these at 3pm. FYI, nike rep told me the first purchase on flight club will come with free shipping. They told me thisearlier today.

Back
Top Bottom