Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ myself for taking a nap...i forgot about these...oh well. I not missinganything

are they sold out or i cant buy another pair...i just wanna try if they still have it

I guess it would depend on what size. I wear a 9 and tried it again and it worked for me.

for those you stuck at review page, try using internet explorer, it worked for me. I was getting stuck on AOL

i have 2nd day shipping also but how can you check if its shipped already my best bet is that i get mine next monday or tuesday

just ordered w/ 20% and got confirmation code. hope all goes well. put in for next day shipping

!! There was an error while moving to the order commit screen

That's all I'm getting. And all my info is correct.
mad.gif

spoke to a rep and they basically said that if the order goes through with the code then youre good.
got mine and my homies pair for $272 w/ 2day shipping.

yo once again I HATE NDC they charged me for 2 pairs and said i cant take one off i would have to send the shoes back!! BULL

bought my pair and I am happy for today, I wish I would of put the code in but I thought for a split second that it would be cancelled but oh well I am stillhappy with the shoe. Would that be funny if when your package came and you open it you see some Jordan Big Funds!!!

Back
Top Bottom