Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

i only order one pair and decided i didn't want them anymore and Nike wont let me cancel my order.Oh well guess i will hoop in these.

You could always return them.

Does Niketown take return on online orders?

Just placed my order. I used this code 2PCTH7E for the 20% off. Hope this helps folks get ther pairs. Good luck.

Finally got mine. Good riddance, ive been at it since 5. Oh well time for psychology class

I LOVE NIKETALK.

THANKS AGAIN TO MY DUDE THAT SCOOPED ME UP A PAIR. ILL BE WAITING... TILL THEN IM GONA WEAR MY OG'S....

Great lookin out on the code! Thank you.
pimp.gif

kicksiscrack - THANK YOU for the code, with the code and the gift card I had, I ended up paying $12.89 total with 2-day shipping
smile.gif

Ordered 2 pairs for me and my friend but then saw that the code was working so I logged on to his account and purchased them both again. Is there a way I cancancel the first one? Or is my only option returning them?

ok so i just got off the phone with nike customer service.

Melissa told me that the code will work.

I placed my order again and the total came out to be: $139.20

She also said that i can't cancel any orders, but i can return my first order, the order i did not put the code in.

i just checked my email and i just got my confirmation email for the 2nd pair that i ordered, the 20% off one. I never got the first
laugh.gif

Glad that folks are copping their pairs with the code. This was to easy. No waiting and no site crashing down.

Dang it..now i found out about the 20% off code...is it too late to cancel & then re-order w/the code?... no confirmation email yet

Originally Posted by Heatmeizer1

Glad that folks are copping their pairs with the code. This was to easy. No waiting and no site crashing down.

lol either the hype died within seconds or JB did a good job maintaining the site for the traffic...

Looks like the only sizes that are sold out are size 13.5, 17, and 18.

Wow, didn't expect that. Though these were going to be rarer. Maybe they still will be, who knows. Either way, Bred XV's are the second hottest XV IMO(second to those obsidians).

!! Were sorry, we are unable to process your order. Further attempts may result in funds held against your credit card account. Please contact Customer Serviceat 800-806-6453

anyone else get that??

Back
Top Bottom