Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

i think they still a few pair / dont know the size but u can still add them to ur cart/ I have one extra invite if anyone is interested??? pm me now

cat up above scaring me about the code not working...
eyes.gif

it would be one thing if if the discount didn't show up before you paid, but it does

I'm thinking that, either these would have been sold out already if it wasn't for this Invite process...or they simply made tons of them and justfigured they'd trick people into buying them with the whole "flight club gimmick" and we'll be seeing these in outlets by spring...

Haven't posted on here in a long time, but I just wanted to let you all know that I have a couple of Flight Club invites if anyone wants them. Just PM meor send me an email to samchris76@msn.com.

By the way, I placed my order for 2 pairs before I knew about the promotional code. I called NDC to see if I could add the promotional code to my order. Therep said and I quote "the promotional code does not work for Nike ID products nor Jordan exclusives". I understand that many of you were able toenter the code, but don't be surprised if your credit card is charged the full amount. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up.

Don't forget, hollar at me if you need one of those invites.

I tried to get my sister to order these for me while I was at work around 6pm, but that heifer somehow added 4 pairs to the shopping cart and couldn'tfigure out how to remove them (idiot). Thank God she didn't though...

Got home a little past 9pm EST, saw there was still a FSR and it was on.

Thanks to the 20% off code and the giftcard I had, I bought two pairs for $134.85 shipped.
This has been a good, cheap pick-up week: 2 XV's $135, Blk/Red Foams $120, DS Royal Foams for retail, and OG Lebron IV's for 70

^^^
Didn't realize how much black & red I just bought lol. Damn... and I just got some XVI's & IX's too. Come to think about it... a lot ofBlack/Red shoes have come out this month (CB 34's, Dunk SB's, Supreme Trainers, etc...). You'd swear it was February or something lol.

I hope what he said about them outlets not true I doubt that people where goin crazy for the invites. As long as I got my one pair I'm good. Kudos foreveryone he copped. O yea how long does the confirmation email usually take

Just an FYI for everyone... I was on the fence about getting a pair but just now decided to shell out the buck fifty and got a pair with ease... FSR is stillavailable as well...
LT...

Wish I used the code but still got a pair (thanks mom), too bad I cant open them till Hanuka

Did anyone else not get email confirmation yet? I called and my order went through but I never got an email....

Kinda wished the code was provided before the shoes went on sale. At the time it was provided I was on the flightclub website trying to get through to order mypair, didn't think about being on NT at the time. Its all good though, I was able to order a pair that's all that matters.

just ordered my size 15, I wasnt sure if I was going to be able to get these because I had a game tonight, I just got home and there was still a FSR and withthe discount I couldnt pass

Most the time i get the email right away... whats going still have not got mine yet... anyone else get there.

Back
Top Bottom