Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

It wont let me log into flight club, it keeps sayin enter invite code then when i do it says its already been used. Someone please help! Send a link please.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

i'm placing an order right now, is "next day air" free if you order 2 pairs? because on the chart it says ground shipping is free if the order is more than $175 and $25 for next day air...

sorry for being impatient, but any help is appreciated
ohwell.gif

I had to pass, have the OG's DS. They look exactly like the OG's. Anyone know the difference between the two, besides the shoebox?
Glad everyone was able to get a hold of their pair, for whatever reason you wanted them.

still no conformation email....but if you want to return them(which i am going to have to do) you gotta call nike and get a nike return label to put on thebox....they sent my return label email but no conformation but i know its confirmed cuz my damn bank account has already been charged! now i gotta wait to getmy money back.... boy oh boy im done with online releases they messed up the 2's last week and now they messed up this..whats next ndc whats next????

i'm placing an order right now, is "next day air" free if you order 2 pairs? because on the chart it says ground shipping is free if the order is more than $175 and $25 for next day air...

sorry for being impatient, but any help is appreciated
ohwell.gif
Free ground shipping only when you order 2 pairs. That will save you $8. The other shipping methods are not discounted.

since everyone has picked their pairs up, can i get an invite so i can try, i hate online releases

After dealing with the website not loading up for at hour (i was on at 6pm est) my order finally wentthru
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Oo yea and props to icopjordans23 for posting that discount code, you sir are def appreciated
pimp.gif

when i check my order status on NDC....

it says "in progress"

how long does that take?

I only have 1 invite left but heres what i'm gunna do, ddw254 im going to send an invite code to your inbox in a few minutes. After you use it and register for Flight club they aregoing to give you 2 invites. Since im doing you the favor send one of those invites to
Commander Cool 23 that way both of you can cop iight
pimp.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

I had the same problem Frank, damn site was giving me problems but I ended up coppin an hour and a half later. Very frustrating

WOW... what I day...
Glad I copped my pair....
1st of all I had work all day from 9 am to 6 pm. I was worried about how I was going to get them with no computer at my work for outside use so I wasscrewed.... One thing I can say about working in the mall helps... Good thing there is an Apple store in my mall... I just went to the Apple store around 2:45pm and waited patiently for 3:00 pm to come around.... I kept
refreshing the page and at 2:55 pm they where up.. Copped my size 12 and checked out with no slow moments. Very easy cop. I was pleased with this onlinerelease.

I was very pleased with this online release also RICO. This was a lot better than getting those laser IV a couple summers ago. That was hell.

Originally Posted by cashville2400

I was very pleased with this online release also RICO. This was a lot better than getting those laser IV a couple summers ago. That was hell.
Yeah that day was one that was crazy. I didnt like that one at all......

Back
Top Bottom