Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

anybody know if these sold out yet?----im still trying to get an invite so i could order them---just wanted to see if its even worth it for me to keep askingfor 1----thanks

Recieved the confirmation e-mail. Also called the 800 # and the rep confirmed that it's ago....should be seeing them within a few days.

Ps. i'm outta invites.

man this sucks they wont let me past a certain point been doing that to me since thursday but its okay i'll just have to pass on these

^^ aye just keeping trying but whatever you do dont push refresh they will charge you for 2!!!!

I need a Invite allen_i3z@yahoo.com if anyone can hook it up thanks. My bad I checked my email and did not notice thisinvite I already had please dont waste your invite on me.
roll.gif

My pair are on there way..just got confirmation today, and expecting them to come in tuesday. Can't wait...my original pair got sobeat up from playin ball back in my jr high days in '99...damn its been a long time, but glad there being retroed...super glad!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

What code was everyone using to get these for $120? I used a code and my total came out to $138.40 or something like that.
yeah, you got the discount. the shoes without the discount are $150.00. the sales tax will differ depending on the state you live in. minewere: $120.00 + $8.00 Shipping & Handling + $7.68 Sales Tax (Promotional Savings For This Shipment Of $30.00) = Grand Total $135.68. my UPS ground trackinglisted that they were shipped 11/16/07 and scheduled delivery 11/20/07 (In Transit On Time). i can tell from where they are now they will be delivered onmonday 11/19/07 from past UPS shipments.

killa couch da same %$#@ happen to me and then my sister fixed it 4me---she did something with the browser i think and then i redid the order and it wentthrough--ill ask her and then send you a message

Back
Top Bottom