Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Originally Posted by killa couch

yeah when i put in my credit card info they wont let me get past that part
CLOSE OUT ALL SCREENS...CLEAN OUT URE COOKIES..AND TEMP INTERNET FILES.......OPEN NEW SCREEN....LOGIN...AND TRY AGAIN......WORKED FOR ME...

Originally Posted by OG2345

My pair are on there way..just got confirmation today, and expecting them to come in tuesday. Can't wait...my original pair got so beat up from playin ball back in my jr high days in '99...damn its been a long time, but glad there being retroed...super glad!
glasses.gif

YEAH...MINE BEAT TOO...

42635c3649a5c74700b850e62e2e691f2819058.pjpg

25b15e42c50a5e2531c75888e653bb1678482e1.pjpg

they had to produce tons of these....I can't understand how a hype gimmick like this hasn't sold them out by now... maybe people or only interested incrazy colorways these days...

I think it's a combination of things: people not having access to the site and most likely overproduction. Also you can throw in there that the XV is not avery well liked shoe in general. My personal opinion is that it didn't sell well because it was over produced and it's not the hottest Jordan out.

for anyone that can't get past the credit card part try signing out and signing back in. I dont want to sound dumb but my gf was doing it for me cause ihad to work when they released and i told her to do that and she did and was finally able to get them. I was gettin heated at work talkin on the phone for likethe first hour off and on, tryin to get it straightened out heh, anyways i hope that helps

-Overproduction (probably like the Bday Lebron IV's)

-not accessible to GP

-2 pair limit (though there are ways to get around this)

-This isn't a popular model to most people outside of online sneaker forums.

-GP isn't aware of its release nor will they ever be until the 1,000 or so online heads who did order them receive their shoes and start rocking them. Bythat time they'll be long gone from the website and GP will be forced to settle for the Laser XV's. Smart marketing on Brand Jordan's part.

if anybody got extra invites willing to help out a fellow member, email is uarewhack@gmail.com -wll be very appreciated. ive been a member for 3 years now andlong enough to get that random jordan mag with melo on the cover that one afternoon, anybody know why some JM memebers didnt get invites, i had the email thingchecked off.

^ You won't be able to get the XV's from Flight Club if you don't live in the United States... you're going to have to get them from resellers.

I have one invite left frist one to aim me for it gets it pass on the invites Ajwill307 AIM. Also I am glad this kicks are still up for the true jordanheads not really worrierd about what others think about your shoes.

Back
Top Bottom