Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

I dont know why people are surprised that these are still there. We all know damn well if it wouldn't have been for this damn flight club crap these wouldhave been gone withing minutes of going up.

is the discount code still working?? and wud some mind posting it i cant seem to find it thnx

its a wrap on the discount code for the 20% off; nike got wise, but there is a free shipping code a few pages back: SHIPTGA
they didnt get wise before i got to use it

TAHTS TIGHT..N RETRO CARD IS PRETTY GOOD ALSO...............MAYBE NEXT TIME MJ WILL BE ON IT...............

Okay now im getting mad. In my order history it still says in progress. Still haven't gotten my email, And the money hasn't been charged to my bankaccount. What the hell is up. Is anyone else with regular ground shipping going through the same thing?

Originally Posted by Will0827

I dont know why people are surprised that these are still there. We all know damn well if it wouldn't have been for this damn flight club crap these would have been gone withing minutes of going up.

how bout no.

Okay now im getting mad. In my order history it still says in progress. Still haven't gotten my email, And the money hasn't been charged to my bank account. What the hell is up. Is anyone else with regular ground shipping going through the same thing
same here...it has to do with it being shipped or not...i think we're good

Originally Posted by Will0827

Okay now im getting mad. In my order history it still says in progress. Still haven't gotten my email, And the money hasn't been charged to my bank account. What the hell is up. Is anyone else with regular ground shipping going through the same thing?

yea im experencing the same thing. but it usually takes ground shipping longer to process

ya myorder status says in progress still, dont worry it was the same way with my charity 2s, it still said in progress when they were delivered

weak retro card
frown.gif

my orders are already shipped, to bad i am gonna have to return make some returns...unless i can find some other homes for them.

so i checked niketown.com and my 2nd shipment, the one with the 20% is already shipped. But my 1st pair without the 20% is partially shipped
laugh.gif

Scheduled Delivery: 11/26/2007

mine has been shipped / they will arrive on 11-20-07/ i also recieved my email confirmation/ this is my first 15's so glad to have one.
smile.gif

CHECK YOUR EMAILS, I just received an email at 12:40 am PST that my order has been shiped and I got ground shipping. Hope everyone will be at ease.

anybody just get the regular ground shipping?? there suppose to get here on the 26th anybody know if they get here early...or its for sure that day

for the people who haven't received a confirmation e-mail from nike you might want to call with your order number.
i called them earlier today about my order and they said that there computers had a glitch and not everyone has received confirmation e-mails.
more than likely your order will be going through and you should get an e-mail when the shoes have been shipped out.
i just received my shipment confirmation tonight.
so i am sure everyone will be ok, but you can call to double check.

~jjkicks

finally got my confirmation today. kinda whatever about these but i passed on og release so i figure i'd give em a shot.

Back
Top Bottom