:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

Kicks-r-us has the basketball edition up for 159..not a bad deal since they retail for 180..just givin y'all a heads up..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

To me the commercial is weak.

And I really hate the camo/fatigue design on the heel of the shoe. Looks ghetto to me. Should've been one solid color.
Out

bako1: The XX2's in your avy are fake...
BLACK SPIZ'IKES 11.5 FOR SALE- OR TRADE FOR YOUR SIZE 12 BLACK SPIZ'IKES- Inbox me!

ima cop :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
.....in 5-6 months when the prices are around 100 :rofl:
roll.gif

I Just Dont Collect Jay's, I ROCK em

Okay here it is, I have figured out the "hidden message" with the XX2's well you know how everyone was commenting that the box looks like a big mac box and it does. And the shoes are the xx"2"s, Big Mac's have "2" Patties so the "hidden message" is that these kicks are McDonald's x Jordan caloboration.
sTuNNa sHaDez oN, JaY-BoYz oN mY FeeT, HoP OuT Da CaR-WaLk wiD iT in Da sTReeT. sTuNNa sHaDez, oN JaY-BoYz oN mY FeeT, HoP OuT Da CaR-STaRT GiGGiN' iN Da sTReeT. iT'z DaT TowN Beeeednaaaz wuHt iT DooKie!?! Yee!!! Yee!!! "U C IT!"​

these 2s got me goin crazy! i might as well cop em on saturday, they look damn good n person. n i got enuff dough n da bank.

i been on da fence since i seen the production pics of em.

I think the kid in the XX2 commercial is his son Jeffrey.

You be the judge:

2wf72ip.jpg

JEFFREYJORDAN10_13150.JPG

Jack Bauer is my hero

they have the basketball edition for sale for !219 at bjays in harlem on 145th and bway. just saw them today

ugly IMO, and wayy too overpriced
WTB: LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle and Jordan XVII suitcase

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

I don't like them look's wise but I have a feeling these are going to be some great basketball shoes...I will wait. That size 15 ain't going anywhere....
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Has anyone got pics of the OMEGA XX2s? I'm curious to see how they flip the red and black in the colorway...

Now I'm da biggest jordan groupie inda world, but there is just NOTHING about these kicks that's bold. Jordans used 2 be bold and daring ya know, these is just bdall sneakers. I mean jordans used to appeal 2 da casual person and da basketball player. Now it seems like their just looking to da basketball player. All I'm saying is style wise WACK, but if your buyin 2 play ball they're probably da ****. 2 each it's on.

P.S Da 23 better be CRACK. (Fingers crossed)
BeeN R0ck!N Jays s!Nce 90

My gf just copped me both on PYS right now, i'll definitely be wearing the whites and keeping the basketballs DS for my collection.

Quote:
I mean jordans used to appeal 2 da casual person and da basketball player. Now it seems like their just looking to da basketball player. All I'm saying is style wise WACK, but if your buyin 2 play ball they're probably da ****. 2 each it's on.

This kills me how people can say this and yet still hold the AF1 in the highest fashion regard only because they make it in every circus color available. This shoe has plenty of casual appeal and style but last I checked MJ didn't play in jeans. I mean it looks like a basketball shoe because funny enough it is a basketball shoe.

Back
Top Bottom