:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

i have to agree when people say this shoe does have appeal to fashion. clearly, IT DOES. i'm not a ball player but even one of my wishes for JB was to drop the gimmicks of the 16-20 and make a more functional ball shoe. more focus on functionality w/ smaller regard to fashion. they scored big w/ the xxi and i think even bigger w/ the xx2. the xx2 is much more of a 'bold' shoe in fashion terms than the xxi. the back of the xx2's look SOLID, but sick (in a good way) if you were to wear those w/ shorts. get the new xx2 apparel at niketown (the white shirt, warmup jacket), wear some darker shade abercrombie jeans, and you're ready for a light night out downtown on friday.

YAHOO: young_jedi_emcee, AIM: uniquebboy, jared_lemle1981@yahoo.com

Quote:
Jordans used 2 be bold and daring ya know

And the same Bold and Daring Jordan's gave us the XV's which many regard (I don't) as complete trash. If JB gives us bold and daring (XV's XX's) people say it's OD and ugly. If they give us a simple clean shoe (XXI XXII) It's too plain. You just can't satisfy NTers.
Selling DS Jordan XIII lows UNC blue Mens 8.0 Retail or under!

Selling DS AF1 Royale Lebron James Size 8.0 for RETAIL

Can someone post pics of MJ in the all white XX2s???
WHAT BLOCK YOU ON!!​
WE WILL BE THERE!​
skateboarding​

^^^^^^
jordan-XX2.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

I think the plain look to these..is CRAZY..i finally have some jordans i can hoop in..instead of just wear casually..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

I gave in and just got a pair for $145.00 was going to wait untill release day but now I dont have to wake up early for a shoe thats not even going to sell that well.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER I CAN GET YOU A CARD FOR NEXT SEASON FOR A SMALL FEE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS &SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
NYC-JORDANS DEADSTOCK SPIIZ'KEZ (First Colorway Signed By Spike Lee)4,12.13.14,FOAMS will ship FOR MORE INFO LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Does anyone know where in Michigan they will be getting the White color of the XX2...

No one in Grand Rapids is getting them...

I need a sz. 14 if anyone knows, I would greatly, greatly appreciate it...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

^^^Mossified i sent you a pm..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

i like em. i wont be there on release day but i think ill eventually cop. i think the pods are a great idea especially now they offer double stack zoom but i think a regular zoom double stack would perform a lil better. but i guess this reaches out to more player positions and prefference

So was that whole heat controlled color changing thing a myth? If not I wanna see some pics.
WELCOME TO
THE M3 EXPERIENCE

Quote:
So was that whole heat controlled color changing thing a myth? If not I wanna see some pics.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

I just got mine in the mail from PYS and shot hoops for about 20 min in them.
Let me start out by saying i'm very impressed with the responsiveness of the shoe and traction.

First the bad:

-Overgluing on the midsole... but what JB release in the past 7 years hasn't had this problem?

-After 20 min of court play my feet felt toasty. NOTHING like the XXI but my XIV's (which I use to ball in) give me much more ventilation.

- The shoe looks bulky on your feet but does NOT feel bulky on the court

-It is a very narrow shoe which may be a problem for those with wide feet.

- No metal tips is a letdown but we've known this since the samples

- The clear soles will yellow... but as members of this board everyone knows about that issue.

The good:

-Like I said before the shoe is very responsive and has very good court grip.

-The leather is actually quality, It does not feel cheap like retro's (fire reds, cardinals, mars) It has not shown noticible creasing yet. The shoe material doesn't feel like a retro (Cheap)

- IPS feels great, the heel is where i notice the most improvement, while running the court I felt more cushioning and "elevation" from the heel.

- The new lacelocks work well, are easy to use, and don't look gimmicky on the shoe

- The shoe is LIGHT. I have not weighed them vs other J's but for the amount of stuff thrown into this shoe i'm suprised.

-This is one of the first J's in a long time where the heel/side of the shoe does not bother my ankles. I think this has to do with the addition of the back cushion of material put inside the back upper heel.

Overall I think this is a definite improvement of the XXI and I was actually a fan of those. This is the best COURT J since the XIV IMO. I really look forward to breaking these in this weekend. I'm a 100% fan of the XXII.

And if anyone was wondering these shoes smell like one of the old J's... Possibly the OG XIV's or the XV's, don't know for sure.

Selling DS Jordan XIII lows UNC blue Mens 8.0 Retail or under!

Selling DS AF1 Royale Lebron James Size 8.0 for RETAIL

Yeah they have that smell to them, proably the clear sole though.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

the smell is strong i thought it was just me. (wish my car could smell like that) nothing beats fresh kicks scent. :wink:
wink.gif

Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

Just got mine from PYS. Box is huge, not tall like the XXI but a little longer. Shoes look great. Cant wait to wear it on the court.

I wish Uptempo would get a sz. 14...

Damn Big Feet
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Back
Top Bottom