:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

Here is some pics of Dbacolypse XX2 I copped for him, since he wanted them early!!! I know he might retake his own pics, but I had to take some pics to show everybody out there why they should def go get them on Sat.

* NT Detective *

Feb 17 1963, Good lookin out my dude. You more than earned your ticket to the Pistons vs. Bulls game. We rollin...I'll break out the b-balls.
"I swear that Prince can ball!"

Yeah, and since the tickets mad close to the floor, Rip better be wearin the PE V's or some new PE XX2.....plus he better give them to me or ELSE!!!
* NT Detective *

^^^You really tryin to taste the reflective material??? As in, you gonna put it in your mouth?
"I swear that Prince can ball!"

Quote:
you gonna put it in your mouth?
:rofl:
roll.gif
Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

The XX2's are probably the best overall looking Air Jordan since the XIV's. Definitely put the last four Air Jordans that have been released to shame.

Still gonna wait for them to hit sale though, can't see myself paying over $120 for these. Now the black joints will be copped first day though.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

Tomorrow hopefully i'll get to try these on @ work..to see how they feel..i can't wait..i'm definitely coppin both pairs the first day..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

Quote:
Yeah, and since the tickets mad close to the floor, Rip better be wearin the PE V's or some new PE XX2.....plus he better give them to me or ELSE!!!
definitely confident he won't be wearing Vs anymore.

Thats true because im a older head jordan brand has went down hill since XIV..lasering smh(when i first saw dub zeros i thought they where fakes). I only collect I-XIV...now these XX2 looks clean but not worth that price..ill wait till the III's
Jordan Brand please retro shoes like they were first created.

i just saw these and i must admit :D
happy.gif
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"
TEAM PLATANO​

^The V's are old news now...So there is a greater chance he will be wearing something like the XX2 or III in order for JB to promote the new shoes...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

So the B-ball leather dosent come with a lace lock?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Any one know how many colors of the XX2s are dropping?

I counted 4 mids and 2 lows right?
WHAT BLOCK YOU ON!!​
WE WILL BE THERE!​
skateboarding​

I just got my pair from PYS.com and these are hot in person. Probably going to stick with the white laces though for a bit.
The 2005 National Champions: Texas Longhorns​
The 1999, 2003, 2005 and 2007 NBA Champions: San Antonio Spurs​
Representing Eagle Pass, Texas and...​

Team Elmo​

Quote:
The XX2's are probably the best overall looking Air Jordan since the XIV's. Definitely put the last four Air Jordans that have been released to shame.

XXI weren't that bad.. in fact the white/red/black XXI gave me faith in future jordan releases
you can take it with a grain of cocaine

I am definitly not feeling those basketball editions,
smh.gif
they need to been put in a bon fire but the other colors are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!

22b.jpg

i dont know about you guys, but the back of them looks sweet how it will show what pod you got in.... like Zm or just Air​

Back
Top Bottom