:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

So was anyone actually there by chance where that pic was taken because I am curious what the material on the blacks is going to be. But from that little pic they look really fresh. I like that they carried the 3M all the way around.

Black 22's are my favorites by far. They come out 2 days before my b-day as well. I'm glad they are makin each 22 a little different as well...the 21 were to boring compared to these.

any one get the basketball edition? can u show a pic wit u rockin em wit jeans? greatly appreciated...im cop the blk 22's for sure, hottest color imo...
Been Frauded For:
DMP : $500
Air Jordan XXI : $200
AIr Jordan IV Laser: $230

This Is the price You Pay For living outside the U.S.A...

any new pictures of the black 22's!? it would be much appreciated.
For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise. .:Benjamin Franklin:.​
.::AKRON, OH:WE JUST DID IT::.

they better make some kind of nice wht/blu ones. and they better not mess up the lows.
those are the only pics i'm really waitin on
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

Got mine today and I'm impressed. After getting my pair today, I need another. The black pair will be a two pair purchase as well. These would've been a great follow up to the XX.

The Limited Basketball Editions are dope. There different. Kinda like when the XI first dropped. The black colorway is killin it. A grey colorway or red would be sick too
"I stay hood, Ima one-seven scholar, I son yall boys, Yall is all Kevin Johnsons" Weezy EzCode Parsing Error: s

I like my B-balls even more than I thought, I'm glad I didn't pass up on these. The whites are dope also.
Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

Hey, I ust registered my pair and when I tried to open up the PDF it kinda froze and i had to get rid of internet explorer and it all got wiped and now I cant viewhat certificate thing and didnt even get to look at ir or he wallpaper.

anyone know how i can access the certificate again coz if you try register the pair again it says you cant.
please let me know
One arm is better than two

FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY!!!www.myspace.com/andydelore

Quote:
Who thinks that these will hit the sales rack?

They will. It's just a question of how soon, and how many they sell before it happens.

I'm not saying i dislike the shoe, saw it in person this morning, and im thinking about copping it, but the price tag scares a lot of people away.

ill wait till they hit the outlets or go on clearance, kinda expensive to cop these, rather wait and spend my money on retros for now...going off subject...^(marwanshkifi) is your sig true? dang...thats messed up u got ripped on those shoes.
F/S..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5
Jordan XIV last shot sz 9.5 w/box retro card..NDS $100 shipped...Jordan XIII black/red sz 9..w/box..used.. $100 shipped

Quote:
so what happended to these supposably :lol:
laugh.gif
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

finally got around to checking these out in person yesterday.....very uninspiring shoes.
the most interesting aspect is probably the box, which isn't saying much.
i hope they at least perform well on the court.

btw, the quality on those spalding ball looking ones is terrible. JB really is pretty bold to be selling those for $175. i have a 15 year old Toys R Us basketball that feels nicer, seriously. lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

^
What's worse bro is that the Basketball XXIIs are actually retailing at $180. :x
sick.gif
Quote:
Been Frauded For:
DMP : $500
Air Jordan XXI : $200
AIr Jordan IV Laser: $230

:wow:
eek.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom