Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by zipgoku26

ijapino,

do you think these will sell out in 1 day or 1 week??(i wear a size 10)

I couldn't tell you. All I can say is that if you want them bad enough, you won't wait. I'd rather buy the shoes now and see them in stores aweek later than hesitate and regret not picking them up.
From the demand it seems like these will sell pretty fast. Especially in popular sizes. However theres always that one dude who will post in here thatthey walked in the store sometime in the evening with a full size run. And then he'll say "easiest cop ever". Count on that.

These need to hurry up and drop I need a pair of 23s to rock since my AS aint gon see the ground

Originally Posted by jdw112

Man, I really want to cop these and the all-stars. Money is tight and I am trying to get the 3/20 pack, the 4/19 pack, the 5/18 pack, the 11/12 pack, and the white and red 23s. I am really upset about missing these.

Something's not adding up if money's tight but you're trying to cop 4 packs at $310 a pop.

man these next 6 months are gonna be crazy expensive, better work lots of OT!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by datboimall

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

These need to hurry up and drop I need a pair of 23s to rock since my AS aint gon see the ground
same here homie same here!!!

Both you fools get a double
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
from me. Shoes are made to be worn, why buy them if you're not goingto wear them.

i was gonna buy these buy i went to the mall today and they still had the allstars so i compared the 2 and i picked the all stars.

i want these 2 but now im broke.

just pre ordered 2 size 13's finish line stockton,ca i can relax now good luck to those trying to cop on saturday ,it should be intresting

hey.. i'm too lazy to read the whole post but i'm hearing all different things in regard to size.. true to size or a bit snug? someone who has them canyou please clarify this.. thanks in advance

I wear in 8.5 in every other shoe I own from chucks to air maxes to vans I also have a wide foot and these are no different I got these in a 8.5 and they fitperfect a little snug at first but after one wear they feel good

Originally Posted by ijapino

Both colors should have come with the cardboard shoe trees. Mine did atleast.

well when i was lookin at them in the back i notice for the most part bigger sizes had the full cardboard shoe things, i check a 8.5 and 9 for some one andboth had the regular one for jays in it, and the size 10, 10.5 and 11 i believe all had the full cardboard thing, so based on that i would guess bigger sizesgot them. ....?

yea thnx, i forgot this forum had a sneaker review section and the consensus is true to size... i finally decided to cop these after all the pics im seein..good looks to those who posted pictures

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I wonder why these came with the cardboard insert thingees and the wh/blk/red ones didn't.

both of my pairs (black/stealth, white/black/red) came with the typical cardboard inserts instead of the white ones and they both came from two completelyisolated sources. i figure it must depend on which factory they came from and date of production.

However theres always that one dude who will post in here that they walked in the store sometime in the evening with a full size run. And then he'll say "easiest cop ever". Count on that.
I've noticed that for awhile now with every release. I have never been able to pick up a new Jordan the evening of release, I have never beenthat one dude
embarassed.gif

cop'd x2 local finishlines maaaannn
word in the chi is these are going to be everywhere, quite different from last weekend*

These are gorgeous. I just got mine today for 20% off. Pays off to work at a sneaker store. Seriously, last time I was this impressed by a new Jordan was theXVI's. Worth every penny. Damn, now I really want the All Stars. When do the white and red drop?

will these sell out on the first day? i don't really want to camp out, but i am willing to wake up early to cop em.

Back
Top Bottom