***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

i just hope they dont release a titanium look a like, but the black and unc ps colorway is out of this world

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

ajxx3tigo7.jpg

mmm

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Any pictures of these?
06/2008 Air Jordan XX3
White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite
$185
*Limited Release to all NIKETOWN'S & Urban Accounts

the black and blue would be good if it was black leather on the toe, i hate nubuck and suede because with black leather you just get a baby wipe and your goodto go

Those PS'ed XX3 LOOK HOT!

and any confirmation on the white/red that were on the Titanium XX3 DVDs?

hey does anyone know if some places will let you pay for some of if not all of the shoes (stealths) in advance? (finishline, footlocker, etc.)???

JSM those that purchased the shoes on ebay did so on their own accord, and had NOTHING to do with JB. so JB would not be offending those consumers, they haveonly themselves to blame, that is the market that THEY created not JB. in so much that JB cannot cotrol the prices on ebay, they can only control the volumethey put in the stores. how many 23s of the 529 made it on ebay? JB disrespected those who waited in line for nothing. i wasted my time, and you know what ithurts that a manufacturer would legitimately be worried about lying, when they cant even pin down a release date after the first 3 colorways. the only reason iwant a pair of xx3s is because of the caro's, thats why i waited outside for so long, thats why i was willing to pay top dollar. but seeing as how i didnteven have a opportunity to look at them in person, seriously! as indiscriminant as a raffle is, 1:191 for 23 pairs of shoes is barely better than a night ofkeno (joke!).

still there should have been a "limited set" within a larger release, something tangible to differentiate the kicks and let the rest of us have achance at the colorway. 2300 pairs would have made sense, even still thats REALLY limited, but it would have paid them and us. the whole situation has turnedme off the the sneaker on the whole, if a company is going to PUNISH me for wanting to buy their product then why should i support them in any aspect? i knowsome ppl who have collected for years, they camped out and came up empty handed, what does JB say to them, oh get another color ... @#@ is that!? ESECIALLYwhen the other colors BLOW (maybe not the stealths i guess) the argyle is even better on the caro pair. im bitter, and for a company to alienate FAR morepeople than they put smiles on doesnt do them any good.

oh, and to see TO with a pair on, only adds insult to injury that you have to be rich, famous, AND endorsed by JB to get a pair ... how many of the"529" made it into the hands of JB athletes ... ? who got 23/529?

Those Black/Carolinas are something else.
pimp.gif

I love them, even though they are a PS, I can't stop looking at them
eek.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
.... Please JB, release these ASAP. General Release.
happy.gif

I would go insane over these.

JB is rolling on the floor laughning there a $$ es off reading all the posts crying about not getting the titaniums! JB did us dirty with this release andwanted to make sure that they have all of us by the ballz. JB could care less about their dignity if they release the titaniums again. as long as their pocketsget bigger with money thats all that matters to them. any J collecter should already know that....unless they truely have a grudge with there fanbase thesewill stay limited. what will really help is for us to cry about these until they release. i for one will cry for these until i either die or cop.

But take a look how nfl tv tried to do football fans dirty and not televise the 17th game of the patriots/giants game. well football fans cried so hard it washeard by the people that can actually force the company to televise the game on public television.........

I have to admit..I love this shoe..The colorway is just a technicality..Every colorway i've seen i love,PS or not.

02/16/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-101 White/Black-Varsity Red
$185
*Limited Release

This has probably been asked many times but i didnt want to read 40 pages.
So Where will these be released??? are they just at niketowns or what???? Anyone know if eastbay will have them???

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

02/16/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-101 White/Black-Varsity Red
$185
*Limited Release

This has probably been asked many times but i didnt want to read 40 pages.
So Where will these be released??? are they just at niketowns or what???? Anyone know if eastbay will have them???

It has been confirmed that this release will be identical to the quickstrike XX release. Get your pair at whatever store got the QS XX, if you canremember.

that black and blue ps is greta, i would definately purchase that colorway. Remind me of the nubuck XII's

BetoLZ, could you possibly photoshop a White/Flint Grey-College Blue (or French Blue) colorway? Please be sure to usethe Stealth's as your base photo as I don't believe there will be any more XX3's with the DNA stitching. With that said, I would suggest making theargyle stitching silver, but I'm not entirely sure how that would look, so just do whatever looks best. And if you don't mind since you'll be at italready, could you photoshop a pair to mimic the Flint Grey XIII's as well? I'm sure a lot of people would like to see that. Once you have them, justgo ahead and post them up and I can pass them along to Gentry to see if there's any way we could get either one of them made to supplement the fiasco thattook place with the Premier's.

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

BetoLZ, could you possibly photoshop a White/Flint Grey-College Blue (or French Blue) colorway? Please be sure to use the Stealth's as your base photo as I don't believe there will be any more XX3's with the DNA stitching. With that said, I would suggest making the argyle stitching silver, but I'm not entirely sure how that would look, so just do whatever looks best. And if you don't mind since you'll be at it already, could you photoshop a pair to mimic the Flint Grey XIII's as well? I'm sure a lot of people would like to see that. Once you have them, just go ahead and post them up and I can pass them along to Gentry to see if there's any way we could get either one of them made to supplement the fiasco that took place with the Premier's.

I took both of your requests and put them together along with some of my ideas. (wht.glacier.silver)

Glaciers > Flints.

whtglcrslvryp0.png

Pretty much an updated version of the flint colorway.

I switched flint with silver and french blue with glacier.

Back
Top Bottom