***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

sugar ray's wearin the titaniums!
pimp.gif

Looking at Melo/Paul's and Ray's All Star PE's...smh. This is what we get...

They forgot the color. Those all star PE's are some of the top Jordans ever. The colorways and materials really enhance this design. If they'regonna charge 200, give us something worthy of it.

Rips xx3's look sweet. I love the way the blue is. Melo changed shoes after the first timeout. I wonder why. Melos and Pauls xx3's look like the GRversion, except with gray on the upper.

The XX3 looks awesome in many different colorways. I couldnt say the same for the XX1 and XX2. They did a great job on the look of this shoe. I wish Ripscolorway would be release.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Looking at Melo/Paul's and Ray's All Star PE's...smh. This is what we get...

They forgot the color. Those all star PE's are some of the top Jordans ever. The colorways and materials really enhance this design. If they're gonna charge 200, give us something worthy of it.

They wouldn't be PEs if they weren't better than GRs.

Those XX3's must be doing something right.. Cause RAY ALLEN is going OFF in the fourth quarter.. (of the ALL-STAR GAME)... he just hit three 3's in arow... IS IT THE SHOES?? in this case.. YEESSS

not feelin any all star pe's. they just don't pop out as a stylish basketball shoe. not how the XI's popped out back in the days also theviii's aquas jordan wore etc. even all the other kicks(lebron's) look whack. the fusions looks fresher on the court than anything i saw tonight...

werent ray allens shoes not pes but really titaniums since he got in the ASG on short notice
btw melos were sick, I'm a sucker for red shoes
ohwell.gif

Anyone else having a problem with Citysole, I order the stealths about a week ago and i got an email saying that they OVER SOLD and that they will email mewhen they get a another shipment. So did this happen to anyone, or does anyone know around when they will get there next shipment???

Actually I think Ray's were a little darker blue then the titaniums. There are a lot of good pics on yahoo.

Back
Top Bottom