***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

man i hope the stealths arent this big of a problem, im bout 2 check a store i know about it

good luck on the all-stars

well I called 3 of the stores earlier(2 that got the DMP/10-13 pack, and one that gets damn near any GR shoe, but nothing limited in any way)

Of the 2 stores that got the DMP and 10-13 pack:
one store (finishline) got the "all stars" today and sold out, and will have the stealths next weekend(they get basically anything that doesn'thave LS/rare air in it)
one store (footlocker) didn't get the "all stars" today but will have the stealths next weekend(the only thing I don't remember them havingthat was a GR was the Flint 7's, but I also didn't really check, then they also get some LS releases in)

The store that gets all GR's didn't get the all stars today and didn't know if they'd get the stealths next week(which I'm guessing meansno since shipments already went out? I'm gonna call again probably tomorrow though)

Hope that helps any.

81ca15e425196fbb1ba0167182148e34-getty-79624295adb036_all_star_practice.jpg

pre-bought mine few weeks ago.. went to pick up at my nearest footlocker today.. o man.. they look great!!!so much detail...no kidding... this colorway looksbetter than titaniums in person.. IMO..
smokin.gif

^^^^^^^^^^looks like those are the real "all-stars"

My wife surprised me with a pair of the 23s, she said she was out looking everywhere and no luck. She got me a pair .5 size small, so I went to a differentstore exchanged for my size and an extra pair.....Tell me why I just opened the box and both of them are Stealths? Its cool I just called and they still havethem in both 11 and 12 so Im gonna go and exchange them. For you guys here in Chicago I will let you know what spot it is incase you trying to get them, I justcant do it until I make sure I get mine first.

i dunno if anyone else has noticed (or im just slow and/or didnt wanna read the whole post), but i just noticed on the stealths & the other shoes with thesame stitching, that the stitching Is a bunch of "MJ"s. im not talking about the all stars either. It kinda caught my eye when i was taking the shoesoutta the box and looked at the paper. its tough to explain. Im sure its probably been mentioned though. Thought it was cool.

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

i dunno if anyone else has noticed (or im just slow and/or didnt wanna read the whole post), but i just noticed on the stealths & the other shoes with the same stitching, that the stitching Is a bunch of "MJ"s. im not talking about the all stars either. It kinda caught my eye when i was taking the shoes outta the box and looked at the paper. its tough to explain. Im sure its probably been mentioned though. Thought it was cool.

I read your post, then went to go see some pictures of the stealths, and I don't see what you are talking about
laugh.gif

^^The stealths do have MJ stitched on them, though it is diffrent from the pattern on the white/black/reds

Originally Posted by you big dummy

81ca15e425196fbb1ba0167182148e34-getty-79624295adb036_all_star_practice.jpg
CAPTIONS: CP3 : Yo .. KG... look at these shoes "the company" sent me dude...
KG: %%@!?!?! Why the hell am I with ADIDAS?!?! (yo CP3... see if you can get "the company" to send me a pair on the downlow...
(KID IN THE BACKGROUND ON THE LEFT) .... Imma steal them &!^%&es
devil.gif

KG'S face is soooooo priceless!!!! LMAO

Quick potentially-dumb question. Do the Stealths come with the DVD like the Titaniums and All-Stars?

And I would love for someone to post a pic of the MJ stitching on the Stealths. I looked at them really close and didn't see it. I gather it's one ofthose "hidden right in front of your face" kind of things like the "hidden Swoosh."

No crazy exciting story here. This was a super easy purchase for me, just went down to the mall at 6 PM and they still had my size.

Edit: woops, thought this was the white/black/red thread

The M is in the silver stiching with the J in black stiching underneath the M.
dsc08051yg4.jpg
This a close up of the stiching from the XX3 lows which has the same patteren as the stealhs

All of the 23's have MJ in different patterns on the side panels, yes even the titaniums. Oh yeah and future releases as well.

^All future XX3 colorways will have the same stitching as the stealths I thought.

Actually this brings up an interesting point, since the White/Anthracite is limited as well, we might see a stitching pattern on those we haven't seen yet.

Am I the only one that thinks the stitching 2 the all stars are whack because the initials can be found on the toe box. With a full signature from MJ in hishandwriting. However the titanium stitching is corny 2 me because the "DNA" pattern was the big idea for the XX1. It would be cool if they had somenext level stitching patterns. I can't think of any though
eyes.gif

Maybe we should start a petition for what patterns we ant butchered when they retro the XX3's in 6 years
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SO how limited is the General release for the stealths?? Cause this one footlocker in the bay only got 2 pairs in each size
nerd.gif
So is this going to be more limited than normal GR's?

Don't think the Stealths will be as limited, but I'm starting to buy into the logic of what Gentry said about Air Jordans being harder and harder toget.

for those with two or more of the colourways, do they all feel the same? is the nubuck/suede (whatever it is) as stiff as the patent leather on the allstars?

Yo...........KG Is pissed..........He probably asking his Lawyers and Agent to get him off Adidas ASAP..........LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom