***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Are the white/black/red and stealth ones going to be limited like retroes or just like the 22s and 21s having enough for a good run at the outlets?

I would not count on the xx3s to be anything like the last 2 jordans. My store only got 6 pairs of white/red/black and 3 pairs of stealths.

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Those are, in fact, the titaniums as were Chris Paul's and Carmelo Anthony's.
BUT are they the Premier's?... NO !
Titanium is regarded as the 'flint grey' panel surrounding the shoe, and assuming everyone's not color-blind it is what it is.
Premier's are only the ones that released in white/titanium/ UNIVERSITY BLUE (that's what it says on the box).
It makes no sense for Ray Allen's pair to be the Premier's as the shade of University Blue doesn't conform to the color of his jersey, and it's not like Jordan couldn't afford to give him a pair of PE's either.

4f9fe27319e36e7b5b3402251fb8133a-getty-79600120mc038_2008_nba_all_.jpg

*See how the blue on the XX3's look exactly like the shade of blue on P2 IV

HUH!?!? ^^^^^^ ... so you are saying that the blue in the release of the TITANIUMS is the SAME blue as that blue in this picture.. I have been saying since the first pic was showed... that the BLUES are different.. ~shrugs~... I think most of all THIS pic confirms that the blue is different.. there is NO way that THIS blue is the SAME blue as the Titaniums... IMO

Lets end this please. The titaniums has more of an clear sole, but Ray p.e.'s are more of a solid colored sole. There is indeed a red stitching also.The end.

Photo Courtesy of RHCP729

a7e359744cfd7036cc0dbdb846f507e1abf770b.pjpg

I was saying...

Please take note: titanium is used to describe the "flint grey" panel... and not the name derived from the shoe.

PREMIER- is the First pair of XX3's released (January 25). Yet people use "Titaniums" to name the shoe.

Ray Allen's pair is PLAYER EXCLUSIVE, as the titanium=grey panel is the same... BUT the shade of blue is royal blue and not university blue. That's allI'm saying. I'm ending it here.

a good question was asked earlier however it got buried in teh deluge of somethign that was settled on the last page namely ray allens shoes ...

will the stealths release on ndc or jumpman23.com?

I dont even see where you could even say Rays xx3's were Titaiums.
You can plainly see that the blue is more a "royal" blue if you will where the Titaniums were a light "University" blue
I can see that plain as day and I dont even own the Titaniums
dont matter now anyway since PO closed the debate lol

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Those are, in fact, the titaniums as were Chris Paul's and Carmelo Anthony's.
BUT are they the Premier's?... NO !
Titanium is regarded as the 'flint grey' panel surrounding the shoe, and assuming everyone's not color-blind it is what it is.
Premier's are only the ones that released in white/titanium/ UNIVERSITY BLUE (that's what it says on the box).
It makes no sense for Ray Allen's pair to be the Premier's as the shade of University Blue doesn't conform to the color of his jersey, and it's not like Jordan couldn't afford to give him a pair of PE's either.

4f9fe27319e36e7b5b3402251fb8133a-getty-79600120mc038_2008_nba_all_.jpg

*See how the blue on the XX3's look exactly like the shade of blue on P2 IV

HUH!?!? ^^^^^^ ... so you are saying that the blue in the release of the TITANIUMS is the SAME blue as that blue in this picture.. I have been saying since the first pic was showed... that the BLUES are different.. ~shrugs~... I think most of all THIS pic confirms that the blue is different.. there is NO way that THIS blue is the SAME blue as the Titaniums... IMO

Lets end this please. The titaniums has more of an clear sole, but Ray p.e.'s are more of a solid colored sole. There is indeed a red stitching also. The end.

Photo Courtesy of RHCP729

a7e359744cfd7036cc0dbdb846f507e1abf770b.pjpg

definitely a different shade of blue. safe to say, imo, that its two different shoes.

Originally Posted by blco02

Didn't think so.

They're Titaniums.
look again. the blue is darker and they have red stitching. that should be proof enough.

not to mention the collar around the ankle is shiny on the Titaniums.

Are there any pictures of the 23's Melo wore in the first quarter before he put his M4's on?

has anyone put grey or white laces in stealths? pics?

also, are their any future colorways we have not seen yet? solid grey? grey suede?

GO HEELS!

Originally Posted by shoethentic

They also killed all of the discount codes on finishline for any Jordan brand items.

say it isnt so?!?

i was hoping to get the stealths for 147.99 like i did these black/red/white ones!!

EDIT: DAMN, you are right...they definitely stopped all the codes!!

Back
Top Bottom