***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

it's not like Jordan couldn't afford to give him a pair of PE's either
I don't think its that but dude wasn't originally on the AS team so JB probably didn't have a pair made for him. I don't know howlong it would take to get him a pair though.

Originally Posted by El Bro

More of Rips CW, please. Those were sweet.

Here is an angle from the back... I can't find too many RIP pictures.. but I'll keep looking really quick..

3513682b13266e9e70dbbc0919f343d1770f2215.pjpg

I'm going to go with PO and say that Ray's were not the Titaniums. The blue on the mesh collar and on the painted foot craddle is cleary royalblue...much darker than the university blue.
If G does infact care about his customers, this would be a great way to show it.

its pretty much a dumb debate whether or not ray allen wore the titaniums...who frikken cares!?...either way they are fresh!

4f9fe27319e36e7b5b3402251fb8133a-getty-79600120mc038_2008_nba_all_.jpg

With the posted image above...I believe they are PEs because is it just me or I see red stitching besidesthe blue is more darker than the Ti XX3

yeah the stitching seems to look different then the stitching on the titaniums. And its clearly a different shade of blue.

It's a wrap, the blue paint is different. And ssgefiestoakagerger, what are you talking about? If they're PEs, they're not titanium XX3s.

Now I believe they are PE's after rexamining the pics not half asleep...but the dude who got his panties in a bunch because we were calling theTitanium/Uni Blue ones Titaniums needs to chill, that's just what they were called for lack of a better term and they are the first ones to drop with thatgrey. I guess we should all start calling them Premiers to please this man.

i guess its just me, but those player editions just look variant. and ray allens look identical to the fake premiers that are selling on ebay.

I noticed that red stitching as well, but I also thought I could've been reaching. But not once did the blue look university blue. Just looking at eachpicture compared to the colors in the unis, at some point the blues would appear to be different.

dude who got his panties in a bunch because we were calling the Titanium/Uni Blue ones Titaniums needs to chill
seriously
laugh.gif

If G does infact care about his customers, this would be a great way to show it.
Exactly. Two limited releases of a new Jordan is ridiculous enough...the 23's especially. GR these, and I'll never bad mouth JBagain...EVER. It'll at least show that they have a lil respect for the people who made them who they are. I'm totally prepared to move on away fromthis junk. You'd think they would do something for the fanbase for the 23's, not just a select few. There are a lot of people that help make thisthing what it is, not just the "enjoy the hunt", camp out dudes that spend double/triple retail to show off on the net and at shoe competitions.

Scrap that white/stealth colorway, and give us something with some personality. JB came up with 4 different color combinations using just red and blue as theprimary color that smash that white/stealth colorway. Hell, throw some color on the midsole of the white/stealth colorway. Just do something more creativethan that bullshii.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

i guess its just me, but those player editions just look variant. and ray allens look identical to the fake premiers that are selling on ebay.
That's because variant makers often manufacture better colorways that what JB releases.

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

With the posted image above...I believe they are PEs because is it just me or I see red stitching besides the blue is more darker than the Ti XX3

you are correct. these are PE's, not the Titaniums

The Allen's are PE's, as i previously noted...
I just CONFIRMATION from another source, concerning these just now....He was the one in charge of distributing the pairs to the JB athletes.
So to those thinking they are the Titanium's, you are wrong...
laugh.gif

I knew my initial source was correct, but i had to make sure for the ones that thought otherwise.

Hope this clears up all the confusion

PO

Thanks PO. I was going to say pe beofore confirmation. Just look at that pic. People must be colorblind.

so can someone post the official list of the PEs worn in the all star game with pics of the players that wore them?
thanks

Originally Posted by PO2345

I just CONFIRMATION from another source, concerning these just now....He was the one in charge of distributing the pairs to the JB athletes.
laugh.gif

I knew my initial source was correct, but i had to make sure for the ones that thought otherwise.

PO

Thanks for backing me up! you would be surprised with the amount of inboxes i got saying that these are in fact Titaniums after i said they are PE's
laugh.gif

smh, you know who you are also
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

laugh.gif

PO

Thanks for backing me up! you would be surprised with the amount of inboxes i got saying that these are in fact Titaniums after i said they are PE's
laugh.gif

grin.gif
YO... I was the first one to say RAY ALLENS were PE'S after I posted the all-star pic.. and EVVERYYONNE was like shutup you dont know what you aretalking about.. and WALLAHH.... some people who disagreed with me disappeared..
happy.gif

^^ The XX3's Fit is AMAZING!!!!! Another thing, there is alot of hate concerning the side panels from what i have i been reading. But if yall would haveseen the initial panels on the wear-test black and white models, you would APPRECIATE the designs finalized much more. Because honestly, the sides were plain,like some of you wanted, and they were trash IMO! Just wanted to note that since alot of people seem to disliked what was done. PO

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

laugh.gif

PO

laugh.gif

grin.gif
YO... I was the first one to say RAY ALLENS were PE'S after I posted the all-star pic.. and EVVERYYONNE was like shutup you dont know what you are talking about.. and WALLAHH.... some people who disagreed with me disappeared..
happy.gif

Props for the first one to say they were PE's...i never said i was the first to say it, but i KNEW they were PE's just by looking at them
happy.gif

you shoulda seen sole supreme talking about how these are the titaniums and not PE's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom