Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

Originally Posted by jc619er

Will somebody wear these already so we can get a review on the fit and comfort or do you think any of these will actually touch the ground with feet in them?

VERY comfortable...didn't want to take them off.....
skins038zr6.jpg

Originally Posted by jc619er

Will somebody wear these already so we can get a review on the fit and comfort or do you think any of these will actually touch the ground with feet in them?

1. There were pics posted earlier in the thread on someone's feet.

2. Billy Hoyle and others have said they fit very good on your foot and are comfortable. Again that was posted in the thread as well.

3. Long before they were released someone posted a review of them because they got to play ball in them and if I remember right they said they were theprobably the best shoes they ever balled in...

Last but not least... I don;t care how much people are spending on these... They are shoes and are meant to be worn... Why drop that kind of money and havethem in a box in your closet??? WEAR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT... Just happened across the link to the review of the shoes... http://niketalk.com/topic/28974

Cement Greyman you are a BRAVE soul!!
Let me ask if your foot feels lower to the ground as compared to other Jordan shoes like the 20 or the 14's??
Also do they fit true to size?? Usually I go 1/2 size up on BBall shoes because they are so tight?

honnestly speaking im not a fan of these anyways but to those that are, and couldnt a pair the below pic just makes me feel for yall (nh)
tired.gif

HOW DID ONE PERSON MANAGE TO RACK UP THESE MANY PAIRS!
mad.gif

0644_12.JPG

If I bought shoes, no matter the price, I'd wear them. I usually try on whatever I buy since I intend to wear them. Better on my feet then in my closet.But I guess everyone has their own thing though. People buy them so they can do whatever they want with them.

Wow a $1,000+ for a pair of kicks?
eek.gif
alien.gif

To each his own I guess.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by VINTAGEKID1986

honnestly speaking im not a fan of these anyways but to those that are, and couldnt a pair the below pic just makes me feel for yall (nh)
tired.gif

HOW DID ONE PERSON MANAGE TO RACK UP THESE MANY PAIRS!
mad.gif

0644_12.JPG

Dude will get back the money he spent for all six pairs, by selling just one pair.
eek.gif

He'll make at least $6 to 7k profit. Ridiculous.
mad.gif

you think there would be any more rare shoes like this? or does this take them all? b/c I doubt the packages would come close to worth or rareness as these.But who knows..maybe Mr. Jordan has something up his sleeves..lol what yall think?

Such a beautiful shoe - very well made. I'm very happy I was able to get a pair and I will never sell them.
l_c43f89862a4862977853e2fcff753c61.jpg

every time i see the shoes i want them more and more, i am willing to spend the money but med. school is going to cost me an arm and a leg. As a result, I needto save as much money as I can.

^man, I feel you on how much you want these shoes

but you're making the right decision by saving money for your education

maybe when you are a rich doctor, you can get these at Flight Club or something

LOL

damn.. i'd be happy to get 1 pair n that guy got so many? crazy release.. i hope the other 23s arent as limited.

I'm just curious what these people that camp out for days do for a living? I mean how can they just go stay there for days at a time? Some people havetoo much time on their hands.

COOK # 45
get fit.

okay look guys...i didn't even try to camp out for these shoes..i didnt want to make the 4 hr drive to Walters. However i do think they are beautiful shoesand i wouldnt mind having them. But for all the people saying what these people that camp out do for a living...Think about it..if people started lining uptuesday that means they only went out of theiir way for 3 days to get a shoe. If they did it to resell that means that alot of them got payed give or take 350or 400 dollars a day to sit there. Judging by the lines i saw alot of young kids in line who probably viewed it as time out of school. And then you have thedie hard collectors that have every pair of jays that need these for the collection..and then you have those that view the rarity of the shoes as being worthsitting out in the cold for 3 days which i might add they didn't even have to in alot of places. If you look at it from that aspect, money missed from that3 days of work over time isn't that big a deal..But saying this, if this shoe had come out in the spring or summer, it would have been wayyyyy harder tocome by.

so you guys think anything rare like this will come around again? Or is this the rarest it gets for '08 wit JB? I mean are the packages going to be thatrare and hyped to get? And when do the flightposite 1's come out? I'm sure those will stir up some hype dont you think?

Originally Posted by soulize dp

I might wear my pair to Sneakerpimps Toronto this friday
Weather is gonna be sloppy, but I hope not.

I'd love to see them in person..

Originally Posted by tangkadguy

so you guys think anything rare like this will come around again? Or is this the rarest it gets for '08 wit JB? I mean are the packages going to be that rare and hyped to get? And when do the flightposite 1's come out? I'm sure those will stir up some hype dont you think?
i don't believe there will be another release like that. i don't know why ppl trip over the package release. all of the packs will releasethe same way the x/xiii went out. as for the flightposites, you can expect them to release like the the rest of the foams, zm 95 and zm 96.

Originally Posted by Markk4250

every time i see the shoes i want them more and more, i am willing to spend the money but med. school is going to cost me an arm and a leg. As a result, I need to save as much money as I can.

Don't bother saving for med school. You won't have saved enough.. Loans, baby. Loans...

yea thats what im thinking as well unless JB limits the qtys of the packages. Hearing a lot of hype of the dec package.that might b hard to find.what youthink?! lol. I'm just curious to see what jordan has up his sleeves. you know he's gon do something else like that.something really rare again. oratleast I think he will.

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

Cement Greyman you are a BRAVE soul!!
Let me ask if your foot feels lower to the ground as compared to other Jordan shoes like the 20 or the 14's??
Also do they fit true to size?? Usually I go 1/2 size up on BBall shoes because they are so tight?

Not really brave....I intended on wearing these shoes from the jump....before I had them in my hands I did think about flipping them but once I seen themin person I knew I was not gonna let them go. I got my true size and they fit perfect. I wouldn't say they are too tight but they do hug your feet. Icould have gone a half size up or down and I think I still would have been ok....of course I don't play ball or anything.

Originally Posted by tangkadguy

you think there would be any more rare shoes like this? or does this take them all? b/c I doubt the packages would come close to worth or rareness as these. But who knows..maybe Mr. Jordan has something up his sleeves..lol what yall think?

I hate inquiries like this. It almost sounds as if you love the rare factor in the shoe. In my humble opinion, this is everything wrong with sneakers. Imay be wrong in getting at you like this though, so if so, apologies.

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

okay look guys...i didn't even try to camp out for these shoes..i didnt want to make the 4 hr drive to Walters. However i do think they are beautiful shoes and i wouldnt mind having them. But for all the people saying what these people that camp out do for a living...Think about it..if people started lining up tuesday that means they only went out of theiir way for 3 days to get a shoe. If they did it to resell that means that alot of them got payed give or take 350 or 400 dollars a day to sit there. Judging by the lines i saw alot of young kids in line who probably viewed it as time out of school. And then you have the die hard collectors that have every pair of jays that need these for the collection..and then you have those that view the rarity of the shoes as being worth sitting out in the cold for 3 days which i might add they didn't even have to in alot of places. If you look at it from that aspect, money missed from that 3 days of work over time isn't that big a deal..But saying this, if this shoe had come out in the spring or summer, it would have been wayyyyy harder to come by.
If you do the math and count time differential and harship of not having a good bed to sleep and not taking a shower spend time with shorty bust a nuthere and there .. well my man .. I rather pass ... but yeah just straight up 3 days = 72 hours = anywhere between 15-17 bucks and hour ..

Back
Top Bottom