Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

WOW, they had a FSR a minute ago and they're almost gone. I Wonder how
grin.gif
?

Originally Posted by heat23

WOW, they had a FSR a minute ago and they're almost gone. I Wonder how
grin.gif
?

GOOD LOOKING!!! i was able to get another size 11.5!

i look forward to getting this pair also, and an email from you heat!

I have been waiting for them to restock all morning, I knew they would. I had the page up and kept hitting refresh until about 9:30, and there they were! Icalled at 9:00 this morning and the representative said they were all sold out and are no longer available. I tried to use the 20% off code over the phone, butno luck. They had a FSR. Crazy!

What a tremendous kick in the balls...I refreshed for a while, then figured there was no update coming because of the holiday and now my 11.5 are gone and size12, 13 and 14 are the only ones left. Awesome.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Anyways the hate on Poofyo in these last couple release threads has gotten way out of hand.

no sympathy considering he brings it on himself, and your agenda is also suspect when you admit to re-selling in the EXACT SAME post...

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by sHeatmeizer1

2yoocwk.jpg

Copped Saturday morning, spot only got 16 pairs. Only one spot in the city got them. These were more limited than I thought. Glad that I am almost done because this %#%% is getting crazy. Had to do the line up thing, and I cant remember the last time I had to do that.

sweet O.G. 1's!

great pic, illustrates the Air Jordan evolution from classic styling & leather to sterile mediocrity & plastic.

dont forget, the feel of rocks strapped to your feet to superb cushioning and slipper-like fit. i never will understand the sick fascination with peoplestill stuck in the past, unwilling to accept progression. as someone who grew up wearing all of the og models, i will never again wear a i or ii, and theretro versions are even cheaper and more uncomfortable.

Man, I can't believe these were so hard to get. In my area (SF/Daly City), I walked into Footaction at 3:00pm on saturday and no one was checking forthese.

Finishline only had size 13 & 14 when I checked right now
frown.gif

I finally found a pair though, but I had to pay a little above retail
tired.gif
but at least I was smart enought to reserve the Stealths
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ldea

Man, I can't believe these were so hard to get. In my area (SF/Daly City), I walked into Footaction at 3:00pm on saturday and no one was checking for these.

then you are one of the lucky few. Around my area, there are 3-4 stores that get limited stuff and only 1 place got these, and 12 pairs only. The majorityof people on here also ordered from finishline where there is a 20% off coupon floating around.

I caved in and got the last sz 13 on Finishline.....$159 and change....hope the order goes through smoothly. Thanks to everyone for the heads up.

Originally Posted by aRog27

I caved in and got the last sz 13 on Finishline.....$159 and change....hope the order goes through smoothly. Thanks to everyone for the heads up.

Yep me too. Order when they had 8,12,13,14. All gone now. Just happened to be browsing before lunch.

I had a feeling FNL was going to pull this again a la the X/XIII pack. I couldn't get the site to refresh over lunch, so I called as I drove home. Thelady working the lines told me they had 11.5s so I asked her to ring me up two pairs. She asked me to hold for a minute, then came back and said they'resold out. I asked what was left, she asked me to hold, told me there were 12-14s left. I asked for a 12, however it again sold out before she got the orderplaced
mad.gif

I was so pissy, I hung up on her after that. I can't wear anything over a 12, so I may as well leave it for someone who can...

I slept on this release hard. Anyone know where I can find an 11-12 for less than $250 shipped? Wishful thinking, I suppose...

just called one of my spots, 9's, 11's, and 11.5's left.

so as soon as I get off work, shoes for me, my cousin, and my homeboy.

too bad it's retail.

QUESTION: N E body who bought the All Stars On finishline.com @ like 12:00ish umm have u recieved n e info other than the fact that they are still processingyour order...and does postal delivery take off on presidents day cuz im anxious for real....???????

Originally Posted by fonto76

Originally Posted by DJIA305

FOR THOSE THAT PURCHASED FROM FINISHLINE.COM on Friday WITH THE 20% or 15% DISCOUNT.....

......please post when you receive the Shipping confirmation Email. Or, if God forbid, you get a cancellation notice.

I just want to rest easily in knowing that I will be getting the pair I paid for. I got a confirmation email right after purchasing them (and the white-black M4's) but I know it doesn't mean squat until they are in my hands.

Call me paranoid, but I just need these in my life.

(Oh yeah, the money was taken out of my bank account as well. But I'm sure they can just refund it and cancel my order just as easy.)
mad.gif
I called finishline's number this morning and punched in the 10 digit confirmation number. It said that my order was fulfilled and waiting the assignment of a UPS tracking number.
OMG thank god I called.

I called just to check the status, and for whatever reason they put a hold on the order to verify my billing and shipping address I was like
frown.gif
at first but then I verified it, and they released the hold. It doesnt make anysense considering my billing and shipping address where the same, except by accident I had typed "PL" on one and "PLACE" on the other.

I had better get that shipping confirmation soon or otherwise it will be hell over tokyo once again!!!!!
devil.gif

Sup folks.

The release was mad crazy here in the San Jose Cali. area was at the shoe palace since 545am they only got 1 of each size with no half sizes.

I did however cop size 10 and 11's..... looking for 11.5 or 12. Holla at me. to Swap.

n0limit66@hotmail.com

Wow, that's crazy they're so hard to get. They're pretty easy to obtain around here. At my store (Expressions) we still have like 8 or 9 left.After working a 945-930 shift on Saturday, I wanted them more and more every time I would glance at them. But money is a little tight plus I kind of like theblack ones better. I can't like, the fact that these are limited makes me want to buy one and resell em' but I'm affraid to take the risk and noone buy them off me lol. Anyways, for those of you who were able to purchase these, enjoy!

I had to call Finishline also b/c my order was placed on hold. I'll be pissed if I don't get my shoes, b/c I have a feeling my pair might have alreadybeen alloted to someone else who ordered after me. Don't think I'll be dealing with Finishline anymore. I could hear some real unprofessionalism goingon in the background on the phone also.

Those who ordered from Finishline.com on Friday night should call in and check the status of their order. I just called in with my order number and it saysthat my order was FULFILLED as of today. Btw, for those wondering about discount orders taking lower priority, I used my 15% discount on this purchase.

If you are at all concerned whether your order will go through or not, I suggest you call in today. 1-888-777-3949

I hope everyone who bought from FNL gets their order, but that's why I don't mess with them for big releases like this. I've heard too many storiesof cancelled orders and such so I just figure them out of the equation. Only order I placed off of FNL was for the basketball XX2's for 70 bucks and thatwas it. FNL.com doesn't strike me as too dependable.

Back
Top Bottom