Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Cant believe so many people are buying two pairs of this shoe.

it pretty much kills future value of them. theyre not going to be near as rare with everyone hoarding them up.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

it pretty much kills future value of them. theyre not going to be near as rare with everyone hoarding them up.

i agree with you in a few months people on nt will be letting then go of the all-stars for alot less then what they paid.

Anyone else order their shoes from kaysshoes?

I still havent received anything telling me my order has been confirmed.

I KNOW they over sold their pre-orders because they took pre-orders for 2 weeks!! Hell, they are still taking pre-orders for the stealths - ALL sizes!

Nike did the right thing making the first colorway as limited as they did.

I dont think these was ever this much hype on a yearly numbered jordan before at least my in the past 7 years.

I still think the black 20's are a better shoe then the 23's.

These sneakers sold out?? Well then, looks like the Titanium release was a good marketing ploy to get people jump on the next release.. The XX's werethe last numbered Jordans that I got, and that will not be changing once again.. I remember seeing so many people dissing the XXIII's, calling these And1's, T-Macs, and so forth, but as soon as the Titaniums dropped, peoples perspective began to change.. Just an observation.. And somebody said this is oneof the best Jordans ever??? Seriously??? The XVI's top these easy for me..

But, people are saying these are the last numbered Jordans being released?? Confirmation?

i dont know if this is a bombshell or common knowledge, but has anyone else noticed that the patent leather upper isnt really patent leather? it appears theyused a thinner synthetic fabric material that is plasticized on the outside to create the look of patent leather. it will be interesting to see if this is anew material used to lower costs or be more durable and crease less. i know mine were already slightly creased the first time i opened the box.

Well I get my pair tomorrow from Eastbay. I'm very excited to finally be able to put these on my feet. I wanna be "Wow'd" by the comfort andtechnology of the shoe, because I already love this colorway.

finally got my shipment confirmation from eastbay.....i was afraid they were gonna tell me my order didn't go through for some reason!

Wasn't going to get these because I didnt want to line up but I walked in to my local mall and they had 2 sizes left including my size so I had to getthem.

does anyone notice that the upper creases easily? i did not even try it on but there's some minor crease on the upper and that happens to my frd also.

Feb 19 2008 11:18 am est.............Finishline just made (4) 10.5 and (2) 9.5 all stars available............they had bigger size but i have to cop the 3 12savailable

Dalitso, bumpin up his S2's with the shoe spray sale! LOL - yeah, I used to work at Foot Locker too!

I suppose that those of us that
ordered on Friday night and
had that hold on the order and
that called and cleared the hold and
that have the order now as processing SHOULD
be getting our pairs.

If they can put our sizes up again for others to buy, who knows? Maybe those get sent to us.

I'm a little more confident now about getting them.

Just to be sure I called and the rep said when processing I should still get the order 3-10 days (I guess 3-10 days from Monday when I got the hold cleared).

Order on fnl says fulfilled waiting on ups track #. Anybody know if fnl gift cards from the store can b redeemed online? I might place my ore for stealthsinstead of keeping my reserves.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Anybody know if fnl gift cards from the store can b redeemed online? I might place my ore for stealths instead of keeping my reserves.
Of course.

When you're gonna go pay, down at the bottom you can enter your gift card number and pin.

It will deduct what you have on the card then the rest will be charged of your credit card.

I did this for my pair of xx3's and white/black melo m4's on friday. plust the discount code and free shipping I only paid like $240
eek.gif

Got mine yesterday, thee store still had near a FSR, said didn't get them in until yesterday morning?

I'm pleased, on to the Stealths.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Did Anyone who ordered from sneakersus.com got a shipment confirmation

Haven't received one yet from them... still just have an order confirmation. Anyone else get anything?

I read this happened to others but my good friend just got owned. We are here on the westcoast, so he logged in around 8:55PM here and got his order in. TWO ofthe white/red in size 11. Went all they way through check out, the whole thing...then he got this:

We were unable to ship the item(s) below from order 26941955
due to lack of availability from the manufacturer. We apologize
for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If we can be of
assistance in selecting an alternate item, please contact us at
1-800-628-6301 or internationally at 1-715-261-9588. You may
also visit our website at www.eastbay.com. Thank you for your
continued business.

Sincerely, Eastbay Customer Service
Canceled item#:18376101

So my friend calls customer service to @%#$@...and the rep tries to blame it on "the computer." My buddy is a IT dude at a large company and handlesall kinds of crap and software etc. So he fights back and tells her...look I know the program you are using for your checkout, he names it and even whatversion eastbay is using. He tells her, no way...and all they would do was give him a coupon that he cannot even use on Jordans! They didn't even offerto let him order the stealths....dude is mad pissed. I love how he told her how the system worked and made her shut up on "its the computer'sfault."

Eastbay strikes another victim again
smh.gif

I haven't ordered from eastbay since '06. I only mess with FNL.com, and in store purchases.

for those of you that ordered on fnl yesterday, you might want to call in and check the status of your order. it seems as though they have updated the systemand some orders are awaiting their ups tracking number. good luck

Back
Top Bottom