Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by renegade34474

ok , i ordered from sneakersus ... order 2 times last saturday .. one order was 2 pair , and one was one pair ...
I have only received one email , on the 2-pair order , with the trace # ... so i track it at ups.com , and see that its only 3.0 lbs ... this can't be 2 pair of shoes ...
so i email the guy inquiring about the weight and he responds this way ...

"Dear ---------;
This is part of your order.We'll inform you later tonight about the next part of your order.

www.sneakersUS.com

customer support "

well that was 2 days ago , and i haven't heard a damn thing , also not a word on my second order ...

looks like you were right 160/200
laugh.gif

this is going to be a pain in the %*! filing a paypal claim , because i guess i will have to refuse the ups shipment , seeing as how if i sign for it and keep it , paypal will only see that i got a package , not necessarily knowing that my order was only partial .... i sell on ebay alot , and have had many paypal claims , i have always came out ok , not losing money because i follow the rules and ship to confirmed addresses with sig. confirm ..

Anybody got any advice ? .. my plan is to call this guy today , and really lay into him , and see if he will just refund the money ... this bullsht about not being in front of his computer , and email him for info is not going to work again ... either he convinces me beyond a reasonable doubt to trust him and be patient , or i will be filing a paypal claim ...

Honestly , it looked good , and was worth a shot , but as days go by i am having more doubt ...
smh.gif
i would wait till u get ur package u might have both pairs u ordered. some sites do that like pickyourshoes only puts 3 pounds no matter what it is. umight just have to fill out paper work for the extra order u said u got.

^ Might want to edit, bro. Not allowed to buy/sell in the thread nor make it known that you have pairs to get rid of. You can put it in your signaturethough.

Update: I received my tracking number from sneakersus.com this morning... so now we'll see what happens from here.

BTW, billing weight on my one pair is 2 pounds.

Originally Posted by savan310

Hopefully this sneakersus.com crap pans out if not, looks like I won't be getting these because of cats reselling these things at crazy prices, I mean even some people here are trying to get at you for you $260 or shipped-I mean come on!!! Oh, well IF anyone can help me out by getting a pair in a size 10.5 at retail or little more than retail let me know that will be greatly appreciated. I live in the DC area thanks!!!!

People have to charge high prices to make their money back. Think about it. You may have to pay retail+shipping+tax to get them...or close to it. Insome cases, a little over retail. So you get your extra pairs and now you don't want them. So you decide to sell them and everyone wants them shipinsured priority mail with confirmation. That's around $20 for these shoes due to the huge box. Then add in the PayPal fee. So if someone charges abuyer retail+shipping, they are losing money. I'd rather just return them and get my money back before I try and sell them at a loss. For what somepeople had to go through to get their pairs, they most likely are not going to let them go easy...but I can't speak for everybody.

^WhatIsLove - you made out, man. Finishline was like 5.1 lbs. and Eastbay was 3 lbs. and that's with those cheap plastic bags they ship in.
It's rough, but that's how it is...

Okay Bush I wasnt going to say that it was you selling them for 260!!! It's like this if resellers had such a "hard" time buying them but yetmanaged to get more than 2, how is that harder than a guy who can't get even ONE?! I mean come on, if i had bought 2 pairs then tried to sell one of themafter taxes thats about 195 then to ship to somebody, lets say 20 bucks so that makes it like $215!!!! I just can't stand when people say "oh I wouldlose money for everything I 've been through". Okay just my point if you have a pair already and you do want to sell the other pair what is wrong withhelping somebody out that didnt get one and still get some profit out it, I mean damn isn't 10 to 20 bucks profit not good enough?

Just called SANEAKERSUS.COM AND HE WAS PRINTING THE LABELS FOR MY SHIPMENT SO I GUESS THATS GOOD NEWS. tAO EVERYBODY ELSE HE SAID HE HAS A SMALL BUSINESS WITHTONS OF ORDERS WHICH HE IS SOUGHTING OUT BUT MOST OF THE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION SHOULD BE OUT TONIGHT BECUASE THEY ARE SOUGHTING IT OUT..HOPE THIS HELPS

Relax man, I wasn't trying to get you all mad or be a jerk. I was just trying to make some sense of resale prices for you, not push you over some edgehere...

I got a couple pairs for retail, and some pairs from Uptempoair.com when they did a restock. I'm not in a hurry to dump mine anymore if it doesn'thelp me at all. I gave a friend of mine a pair for less than I paid if that means anything...

For what it's worth, I went down to NikeTown yesterday and bought the Stealths. After taxes, they came out to 201.65. Add 20 bones to that, it's221.65. Then add 4% due to PayPal and that's another $8.87 cents. It makes sense.

I had someone offer me $290 shipped for an 11.5 that I was trying to sell in the B/S/T forum for $250. Why would I not take that deal? At $260 shipped, Imake about $5 on what I spent per shoe on average. If I am not in any hurry, why would I not wait and see what happens?

It is what it is, no one makes anyone buy from anyone else after a release. You can choose how to spend your money.

I see your point, trust me no one is mad here I acknowledge everybody has to hustle and eat but it doesn't mean I have to respect it. Resellers are,like it or not, making money off people's loss, I just think it's pathetic hyping stuff up and getting all the shoes just so you can rape some cat thatdidnt have a snowballs chance to get one, I mean honestly, RESELLERS are the exact reflection of CAPITALISM at it's worst, oh my bad I mean BEST!!!!

Last thing, I'll say on this so I don't bore everyone with my dribble. If you don't feel like having a read here, just skip onto the next post inthe thread
happy.gif

I gotta be honest, I typically agree with you. But at this point, there are a lot of people who need to charge higher prices to break even...it's a sadreality. I have seen a lot of guys charing 300-400 bucks and I think that is a bit excessive. If someone offers it, great, but that's a lot to ask forout front.

I think I would hate on resellers a lot more if it wasn't for the fact that, high prices or not, they have provided me with releases I was unable to obtainin the past. Take poofyo for example...he had a little bit of trouble in here with his personal conduct, but the kid works hard to get a lot of shoes at lowprices. As much as it sucks, that's how it's been for a LONG time now. If he didn't buy them all up, someone else would.

Who knows? Maybe I'll sit on these shoes long enough and just decide to dump them cheap, I don't know. I have sold many a pair of shoes that I hadfor a long time sitting DS for less than I paid just to get rid of them. I don't just buy things to try and make a profit. Basically, this whole All StarXX3 thing was a backfire. I ordered some pairs and some family ordered some thinking no ones' orders would actually go through and get processed, which isstandard for Eastbay, FinishLine, etc... The problem was, all orders went through in addition to the pairs from UTA that I ordered. I have had so many ordersget cancelled in the next couple days after the release because the stores oversold so I figured this would happen here. Happened with Fire Red III's,Grapes, etc... However, this was not the case and I had some choices to make. I was not happy ending up with a lot of pairs because it was a TON of money upfront, but it's too late now.

I guess we'll see what happens and what I decide to do with my last pair. If worse comes to worse, I'll probably keep it because these shoes areawesome and I don't mind having a few of them in the collection
pimp.gif
Atleast I get to save some money until 6/17 in May or whenever. I'll probably have to pay resale on those
roll.gif

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Just called SANEAKERSUS.COM AND HE WAS PRINTING THE LABELS FOR MY SHIPMENT SO I GUESS THATS GOOD NEWS. tAO EVERYBODY ELSE HE SAID HE HAS A SMALL BUSINESS WITH TONS OF ORDERS WHICH HE IS SOUGHTING OUT BUT MOST OF THE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION SHOULD BE OUT TONIGHT BECUASE THEY ARE SOUGHTING IT OUT..HOPE THIS HELPS

I feel like that guy has been sayin that all week. It's been over a week and he hasn't gotten them all out. I'm not saying he isn't legit,but I think he bit off more than he can chew. I'm with whoever said he oversold and he is trying to dig up some more pairs now.

If you're going to run a business, better make sure you can give it the attention it is going to require. Can't have a business with unhappycustomers...

Lets hope you guys that made a order off sneakersus.com get your shoes.

What's this place contact number

Got all "info" off this terrible site
I hate to say this but you guys are better off buying the 23's off air randy.com then this site

Address:
sneakersus.com
po box 130371

Brooklyn,NY 11213

USA

About Us

SNEAKERSUS.COM is NY-bazed internet retailor of brand name sneakers and boots including Nike,air Jordan and Timberland.

All of the products on our site are 100% authentic and we ship in original shoe boxes.

We are currently only an online store.We do not have any retail stores.

Because Nike and other manufactorers do not sell to online merchants we getting our supply from authorized dealers in greater NY area.

Our site is provided with online tracking sistem for monitoring your orders.

Our site and checkout are secure so all information provided to us is used exclusively

by SNEAKERSUS.COM.We never sell,rent or give away your name,e mail,address or any other information to anyone.

All prices are in $US.Attention our international customers-SNEAKERSUS.COM is not responsible for any fies or exchange rates applied by foreign banks or financional institutions.

We accept payment with major credit cards,paypal and money orders.Restrictions apply for some countries credit card holders.Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to order processing.

SNEKERSUS.COM provides to our customers with 4 diferent options of choosing the right size.you can choose US sizes,UK sizes,EU sizes or CM.All of the sizes options are desplaied in the ordering page in dropdown menu.Please select just one the most convinient for you size option only.

SNEAKERSUS.COM is updating sizes in stock every day.In case if requaired size is not in our stock,SNEAKERUS.COM will do every possible effort to find it by contacting authorized dealerships within greator NY area.We'l ship it to you even if our cost price will be higher then one we offered on our website.CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY.

In case if we do not succed in our effort to find your item,you will be fully refunded without any delay

We have 100% satisfaction guarantee.

If you are not fully satisfide with your product and you would like to return it for full refund or you would like to exchange it for different size or different product,you must send it back to SNEAKERSUS.COM within 7 days of receipt of your item.

Please contact us for return/exchange authorization.

Our shipping charges are not refundable.

All returns must be unworn in original new condition and original shoe box.All original contents like retro cards,cases,additional shoe laces etc.must be returned as well.

Shipping charges incurred by the customer for returns/exchanges are ot refundable.

Shipping fee will be requested for exchange

Did anybody read sneakersus.com's "about us" page? They can't spell for crap, and the site looks suspect. They have all these shoes for salebut , it states that they do not have shoes of their own, they have to source out the shoes from stores in their area(NY). I have a feeling alot yallaren't gonna be too happy about purchasing from them, hopefully I'm wrong though.

Well am sure we who ordered from Sneakersus.com are hopng for the best but it seems like some people in here are wishing we get screwed.....come on NTERS.

Well am sure we who ordered from Sneakersus.com are hopng for the best but it seems like some people in here are wishing we get screwed.....come on NTERS.

I dont know if your saying that to me but I really hope you guys WILL get your shoes.

But it really dont look to good.
I have been wrong before.

Lets hope for many of your sake's I am wrong again.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

I dont know if your saying that to me but I really hope you guys WILL get your shoes.

In this case I hope you are Wrong..............Lol.....Some received their shipping INfo so Hope thats a good sign, besides am not willing to pay $300for them on Ebay

Originally Posted by wrbush31

I think I would hate on resellers a lot more if it wasn't for the fact that, high prices or not, they have provided me with releases I was unable to obtain in the past.

i think thats the wrong perspective to view the situation from. re-sellers are able to "provide" to you a release that you were unable to obtainbecause they stole it from you when it was available for retail. no less, no more. they arent doing anyone any favors.

In this case I hope you are Wrong..............Lol.....Some received their shipping INfo so Hope thats a good sign, besides am not willing to pay $300 for them on Ebay
Dude where are you at that you gotta pay $300.00 for them off ebay ?

In this case I hope you are Wrong..............Lol.....Some received their shipping INfo so Hope thats a good sign, besides am not willing to pay $300 for them on Ebay
Dude where are you at that you gotta pay $300.00 for them off ebay?
Thats what the size 12 is going for on Ebay.........so if Sneakersus.com does not come through, I will just stick with the stealths and forget theAll Stars.

Delorean, thank you you are absolutely correct, that's just a reseller sticking up for another one. I think they have some sort of a secret society toscrew over other people!!!! Thats the way I see it too they are NOT doing nor will they ever do a consumer a favor and charge them for what they actually gotthe shoes for!!!! Just look at Jigsaw(can't say name) he buys them for 185 shipped from ebay then he cuts everybody else from here when they go to ebaythey are all gone and they are just trying to get ONE pair he has like 20 and then he has the nerve to sell them for 250 on his website!!!!! Resellers are NOT"looking" out for us they are going against us!!!

wow, let a dead dog lie...

I am not saying they are doing anyone a favor. I just know how it works. This how the shoe game has been for the last ten years.

Simple solution...don't buy aftermarket...

Back
Top Bottom