Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by wrbush31

wow, let a dead dog lie...

I am not saying they are doing anyone a favor. I just know how it works. This how the shoe game has been for the last ten years.

Simple solution...don't buy aftermarket...

i dont think anyone was referring to you, unless you have a reason to feel the need to take it personally. this is a public forum, if the re-sellers aregoing to have their say here then so will the people that have been in it for the right reasons since the beginning. simple.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by wrbush31

wow, let a dead dog lie...

I am not saying they are doing anyone a favor. I just know how it works. This how the shoe game has been for the last ten years.

Simple solution...don't buy aftermarket...

i dont think anyone was referring to you, unless you have a reason to feel the need to take it personally. this is a public forum, if the re-sellers are going to have their say here then so will the people that have been in it for the right reasons since the beginning. simple.

You have a valid point... though I apologize because my comment was not really directed at you.

For what it's worth, not for one second do I not think you guys don't have good points. I 100% see where you and savan are coming from.
Just don't buy from them if it's a problem, that's all I'm saying. As you said, they aren't doing you a favor, they're makinga buck. You're 100% correct.

For those who got their Tracking no. from Sneakersus.com whats the status of your tracking no.?

my Status: "Billing Information Received", I got it Friday night @ 9PM PST (Sat. EST)

whats does Billing Information Received mean?

it means UPS got my package or the seller just print the label but haven't shipped my shoes yet?

for those who got their tracking no. earlier than friday whats your status?

Thanks!

I think RealDillXX and I have the same thinking here. I ordered my pair on Sat as well and have NOTHING. I am going to be patient until WEDNESDAY before Icall him and file a claim with Paypal.

Here is my guess about his business....just a guess.

HE IS A TYPE OF MIDDLE MAN. I bet he has several contacts and resources around the NY area and around where he can get shoes. So he starts a little website,poorly designed and poorly written and figured, this will be easy. A shoe request comes in, I go get the shoe and send it out. I 100% agree with he bit offmore than he can chew. I wouldn't be surprised it is literally ONE GUY driving around NYC grabbing up as many pairs as he can and then sitting in his roomshipping it all out by hand. That what the site and the feedback is seeming like to me. I sent an email to him Sat...and will just wait. I will give himuntil Wed...and then I will pick up the phone.

I have faith...I guess basically I have no choice. If this dude dont come through I wont have this colorway...oh well! At least I have 2 pairs of the Stealthsto look at.

....did anyone get a shipping confirmation? I've kinda given up on this one
frown.gif
I haven't gotten my shipping info from fnl.com for my XX3's.

Did anyone else that had a HOLD on their xx3 get them?????

Someone please give me some hope!!!!

PS- didnt some of yall say that it took you like 10 days to get your collezione pack???

I took a look at my paypal account and the details of the transaction. Another half way good sign is he is a "Verified" paypal account. Meaningthere is at least a bank account and address etc that is confirmed with Paypal. I hope I dont have to file with Paypal for my dang money back.

Originally Posted by DJIA305

....did anyone get a shipping confirmation? I've kinda given up on this one
frown.gif
I haven't gotten my shipping info from fnl.com for my XX3's.

Did anyone else that had a HOLD on their xx3 get them?????

Someone please give me some hope!!!!

PS- didnt some of yall say that it took you like 10 days to get your collezione pack???
I ordered 2 size 12 All Stars from FNL, I called today to check the status, she said hold on let she call the stores, after 5 minutes of waiting shesaid the reason I havent received a tracking # is becuase they are all sold out.

Just received Tracking INFO from sneakersus.com, I track it and everything looks cool.........Got to wait to see product condition.

^^ I really hope you guys get your pair of All-Stars.

If this website is legit, it give us another reliable website to purchase from.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

i don't know why anyone will buy from them even if they do come through this time. with the typos on the front page and all the problems with thisrelease, its better to spend the extra 10 bucks and get it from a reliable source.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

i don't know why anyone will buy from them even if they do come through this time. with the typos on the front page and all the problems with this release, its better to spend the extra 10 bucks and get it from a reliable source.

Which reliable source has it for an extra $10

OK..I got my tracking #. I know we are not in the clear yet...but another good sign!

[table][tr][td]Tracking Detail[/td] [td]
1.gif
| Help [img]http://wwwapps.ups.com/img/icn_help_blue.gif[/img][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details.

[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tracking Number:[/td] [td]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]Package[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td]Billing Information Received [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped To:[/td] [td]SOUTH PASADENA, CA, US[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped/Billed On:[/td] [td]02/24/2008[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Service:[/td] [td]GROUND[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight:[/td] [td]2.00 Lbs[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
To view additional tracking information, please log in to My UPS.

Tracking results provided by UPS: 02/25/2008 12:26 A.M. ET

Originally Posted by AsianImage

OK..I got my tracking #. I know we are not in the clear yet...but another good sign!

1.gif
| Help [img]http://wwwapps.ups.com/img/icn_help_blue.gif[/img][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details.

[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tracking Number:[/td] [td]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]Package[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td]Billing Information Received[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped To:[/td] [td]SOUTH PASADENA, CA, US[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped/Billed On:[/td] [td]02/24/2008[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Service:[/td] [td]GROUND[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight:[/td] [td]2.00 Lbs[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

Congrats thats what i say, its a good sign just got to hope its authentic now

Wow, I just went to the website and I'm hoping everyone gets their sneakers. Web site looks too sus for me to even consider ordering from it.

1.gif

[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tracking Number:[/td] [td]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]Package[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td]Billing Information Received[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped To:[/td] [td]SOUTH PASADENA, CA, US[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped/Billed On:[/td] [td]02/24/2008[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Service:[/td] [td]GROUND[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight:[/td] [td]2.00 Lbs[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

i dont know, i really dont think these shoes will be 2lb... a little light, but they are considered to be really light...but that light?

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

1.gif

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tracking Number:[/td] [td]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]Package[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td]Billing Information Received[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped To:[/td] [td]SOUTH PASADENA, CA, US[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped/Billed On:[/td] [td]02/24/2008[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Service:[/td] [td]GROUND[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight:[/td] [td]2.00 Lbs[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

i dont know, i really dont think these shoes will be 2lb... a little light, but they are considered to be really light...but that light?

i received a pair shipped via ups and it was on record as 2lbs also.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

For those who got their Tracking no. from Sneakersus.com whats the status of your tracking no.?

my Status: "Billing Information Received", I got it Friday night @ 9PM PST (Sat. EST)

whats does Billing Information Received mean?

it means UPS got my package or the seller just print the label but haven't shipped my shoes yet?

for those who got their tracking no. earlier than friday whats your status?

Thanks!

This just means that he probably created the shipment online somehow and paid for it, so now he just has to drop them off at a UPS box/store somewhere (hemight have already dropped them off too, as UPS doesn't do anything over the weekends). Either way, it's a positive sign.

I was thinking..can/would he send us fakes? Have they made fakes of these already? I know to have FAKE SHOES, it takes a little bit or research, you have tohave a prototype etc and it takes some time to copy the shoes. These dropped last week...and even if some China sweat shop had a month head start I dont thinkthey would have enough time to make a truly good fake right? Arent these designed to be very hard to fake?

just thinking out loud....

and if these are fake, we have strong recourse with Paypal, and the BBB. His site clearly states they sell authentic shoes. I am sure some NTer in NYC canhelp us out with the BBB in the area and get this guy shut down if he tried to pawn of fakes.

Man these Jays way 4-6 lbs in a box. Sorry, but this probably isnt goin to end well for you. My package from FNL weighed 5 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom