Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by jd3772000

OK GUYS...FOOTSOLDIERS ON EBAY HAS A FULL SIZE RUN FOR $165.....THOSE THAT MISSED OUT MIGHT WANNA ACT FAST...NO SIZE 13 CAUSE I JUST KOPPED IT.

THE SHOES ARE IN THEIR STORE NOT AUCTION FORMAT.

They must have sold fast, I didn't see any adult sizes right now
frown.gif

jd3772000 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK GUYS...FOOTSOLDIERS ON EBAY HAS A FULL SIZE RUN FOR $165.....THOSE THAT MISSED OUT MIGHT WANNA ACT FAST...NO SIZE 13 CAUSE I JUST KOPPED IT.

THE SHOES ARE IN THEIR STORE NOT AUCTION FORMAT. They must have sold fast, I didn't see any adult sizes right now
eyes.gif

Yea because a certain 1 person went and kopped ALL of them after my boy posted that...

EDITED...but you already know

indifferent.gif

I got them on saturday with a little bit of trouble. They only had one in each size. They definitly fit big wish i would have tried on a 10.5 but bought an 11.Shot around in them for a little bit but they started to rub on my ankle so i stopped. Looks like im gonna keep balling in my XXs. Not that bad kinda expectedmore though

Originally Posted by ruger04

Woke up and went to my spot at 9. No one was there, so I waited for my connects to show. She saw me and said she will open the register then let me in to purchase the Js. I went in and asked her how many pairs they received, she told me they received 1 pair per size. They told me their sister store has the same as well. So I bought my pair and walked to the sister store. When I got there there was one dude there buying his Js, so I asked for my size and got it. It was easy for me to get my 2 pair today. Then when I got home, these showed at my front door *courtesy from Citysole*. Props to Citysole for FAST shipping
happy.gif

a6c35342e0d47db949d7fc26a899ec3587519a0.pjpg
My boy ordered after me and got his yesterday but i am still waiting
mad.gif
. He lives like 2 blocks from me
devil.gif
. Citycole i want my shoes LOLno for real i want them hurry up.

My pair came slightly pre-creased and my box came completely creased on the tag side of the box

In any and every thing, there is hustler that keeps it moving... you basically cannot hate them without hating the game.

I would be a total hypocrite for believing anything else for more than an emotional minute...

I just sold two pair inside of 15 minutes thanks to some indecisive friends who asked me to cop for them...

I saw the all stars yesterday, picked them up, touched them, inspected them and felt ...... NOTHING. I'm just not in love with this shoe. I'll checkout the stealths when they drop but I don't think I want to spend retail on this shoe. I'm not sure I want them at all.

Probably save my cash for the Kobe III Mpls colorway.

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

My pair came slightly pre-creased and my box came completely creased on the tag side of the box

I was going to get a sz 9 and not only were they creased to all hell but the laces appeared to have slight red bleeding i'm guessing which came fromthe front toe part. Unless when they were stitching them together someone must have pricked themselves.....and then the 8 I tried on had glue stains throughtthe whole shoe........ONCE AGAIN I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY THAT THE UPS GUY CAME IN WITH MY 8.5 THAT DIDN'T HAVE GLUE OR PRE-CREASING.
happy.gif

^ my pair has some slightly red stitches on the toe but its nothing serious...I am very pleased with the final result of the sneaker...Just wish I gotta betterlookin box

Originally Posted by mrhood84

I was going to get a sz 9 and not only were they creased to all hell but the laces appeared to have slight red bleeding i'm guessing which came from the front toe part. Unless when they were stitching them together someone must have pricked themselves.....and then the 8 I tried on had glue stains throught the whole shoe........ONCE AGAIN I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY THAT THE UPS GUY CAME IN WITH MY 8.5 THAT DIDN'T HAVE GLUE OR PRE-CREASING.
happy.gif

Alright, man, we get the that the UPS guy came with your right size JUST IN TIME. You are a lucky person. New topic...

Just playin' man. I just keep reading this same thing from you. Good work though, I wish I didn't have to wait for my pair(s) to ship.

Originally Posted by wrbush31

I was going to get a sz 9 and not only were they creased to all hell but the laces appeared to have slight red bleeding i'm guessing which came from the front toe part. Unless when they were stitching them together someone must have pricked themselves.....and then the 8 I tried on had glue stains throught the whole shoe........ONCE AGAIN I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY THAT THE UPS GUY CAME IN WITH MY 8.5 THAT DIDN'T HAVE GLUE OR PRE-CREASING.
happy.gif

Alright, man, we get the that the UPS guy came with your right size JUST IN TIME. You are a lucky person. New topic...

Just playin' man. I just keep reading this same thing from you. Good work though, I wish I didn't have to wait for my pair(s) to ship.
LOL, I know my dude....but the ups guy came in just in time with my 8.5
roll.gif
. But seriously my man did u see how the rest of my day went????
indifferent.gif

^ my pair has some slightly red stitches on the toe but its nothing serious...I am very pleased with the final result of the sneaker...Just wish I gotta better lookin box

Come to think of it, I just looked at my box and it is slightly beaten up..............SMH!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by wrbush31

happy.gif

LOL, I know my dude....but the ups guy came in just in time with my 8.5
roll.gif
. But seriously my man did u see how the rest of my day went????
indifferent.gif

That was pretty brutal, bro. I felt for ya. I had that happen downtown Chicago and they tow your car out to the suburbs. $25 cab ride, plus $125 towcharge later, I got my car back and headed home.

You got yourself one expensive pair of All Stars. Reseller would have been easier and cheaper.

How have they been holding up in ballin? I always get nervous about patent...

Got a game tonight and I want to wear them, but I don't know...

I appreciate cats like jd3772000 trying to help people out to get at least a CHANCE to get a pair of XX3's and then you get a guy who we all knowhas enough pairs to sell -at a ridiculous price I might add, then he gives people no chance in getting a pair!!! I mean stuff like this makes me wanna stopgetting J's and just stop buying his stuff because that's outta control, Someone else posted here that he wears a 9.5 and some kid in front of him inline obviously didnt wear a size 9.5 but still buys the 9.5 and he even buys 2 more pairs in a 11 and 11.5, which he probably just bought them to resellthem!!!! I mean, my girl actually felt bad she couldnt get them for me but she found out about it at jumpmansneakers and she said they were 250, but after allhow crappy this release turned out and the way this greedy reseller does business I told her don't even do it because people like that just kill it for meand to be honest it all starts because of Jordan himself!!!!!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

Is it just me or am I the only one that think these things look crazy. Not really feeling these but still got them hoping they will grow on me. Easy cop out here in central jerz. Imo feel as if they were thrown together glue spots and creasing the usual lack of craftmanship from our favorite brand. I know this is gonna be like beating a dead horse but how do u guys feel about the quality???

I never understood this logic... That you still buy a shoe, even though you don't like them or how they were made, and hope that they will "grow" on you.

In terms of quality, I was watching the dvd, and noticed how the workers were man handling the shoes, trying to sew them together
laugh.gif

Which is why the patent leather came creased out of the manufacturer. Aside from the slight creasing, the quality is passed good enough for me. Such a beautiful shoe.

you realize that wasnt footage from the actual manufacturing process? they arent really handmade to that extent, that was just an orchestrated videoproduction filmed for the dvd.

AfterBurner was right! This whole being limited crap is stupid and all the resellers come out to try to rape all us cats that didn't get the XX3's. Butyou know what I blame Jordan for all this crap, Bottom line is all he really cares about is making more money and he could really care less about any loyaltyfrom his fans-that's unless they all stop buying his product then he'll really care. I don't know if I can't get the XX3's for retail, thenI think I'ma go ahead and call it quits, I am kinda heated right now but this stuff is just crazy and IF he really cared, he wouldn't risk the lives of"loyal" consumers time and time again with crazy exclusives or limited editons because he would know and does know just like the past, people willget robbed and God forbid even killed for a pair of his exclusive shoes.And as a result of Jordan being so shady with this crap-you get these crazy resellerswho time and time again try to justify their tactics I mean come on when is enough a enough? You know Jim Brown was right Jordan just cares about the Dollar hecould careless about anything else and it's a shame he can do so much more but, where would be the profit outta of that right? Peace!

Back
Top Bottom