Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by you go boy

finally got my pair from finishline order from friday
happy.gif
... shipping was mad quick
eek.gif
... but ya these are definitely fire in person and im glad i picked em up
pimp.gif
... i havent been this excited for a new jay in a minute and not cuz its limited
eyes.gif
but the shoe just looks dope in person... in my opinion this is the best recent jay since the 22s and the stealth 20s...i cant wait to get the black pair....and the crazy thing is i dont mind payin retail for these and thats sayin a lot
laugh.gif

302tj82.jpg

this man speaks the truth!

Just a lil bit of peace of mind to those who placed a order with sneakersus.com, I just got my tracking email from them so all seems to be well. Will post morewhen they arrive...

Originally Posted by Creature206

Just a lil bit of peace of mind to those who placed a order with sneakersus.com, I just got my tracking email from them so all seems to be well. Will post more when they arrive...

EXCELLENT!!! GREAT NEWS! I hope I can post up soon as well!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Creature206

Just a lil bit of peace of mind to those who placed a order with sneakersus.com, I just got my tracking email from them so all seems to be well. Will post more when they arrive...

Yep , me too
happy.gif
.... Mine was emailed at 3:15 am ...
Strange though ... when i tracked it , the label was created for 3.0 lbs shipment ??
I ordered 3 pair of shoes , i know its GOT to be heavier than that ... could UPS have posted it onto the web wrong ?
I guess i am feelin so weary cause this site has only been confirmed legit by one NTer so far .. oh well , keeping fingers crossed
laugh.gif

As most have posted, these shoes are gorgeous. The last shoe I remember being this excited about was honestly the XIs. I just hold the shoe and look atthe different details of it, and am still amazed. I was watching tv, saw someone wearing them and had to run to my closet to look at mine again. Its prettycool that a shoe can make me feel 12 again.

Side note - Anyone else dissapointed in the shipping from Eastbay? It was basically a plastic shipping bag form fitted to the box. Needless to say the box isall banged up. Do they always ship like this?

Originally Posted by Robario12

As most have posted, these shoes are gorgeous. The last shoe I remember being this excited about was honestly the XIs. I just hold the shoe and look at the different details of it, and am still amazed. I was watching tv, saw someone wearing them and had to run to my closet to look at mine again. Its pretty cool that a shoe can make me feel 12 again.

Side note - Anyone else dissapointed in the shipping from Eastbay? It was basically a plastic shipping bag form fitted to the box. Needless to say the box is all banged up. Do they always ship like this?

If I remember correctly you have to choose the option to double-box. yes, it costs extra.

On a side note, I FINALLY got my shipment confirmation from my order on Friday!!!! HOWEVER....... it's only for the Melo M4's!
mad.gif
The XX3's haven't shipped, and I'm a little nervous about this, quitefrankly. I guess they're trying to locate a pair. I hope to the gods that I get my pair!!!!!!!

Anyone else having this kind of luck off of finishline.com??????

Has anybody's (whose order was on Hold) been sent their pair yet?

DJIA305 wrote:
Robario12 wrote:
As most have posted, these shoes are gorgeous. The last shoe I remember being this excited about was honestly the XIs. I just hold the shoe and look at the different details of it, and am still amazed. I was watching tv, saw someone wearing them and had to run to my closet to look at mine again. Its pretty cool that a shoe can make me feel 12 again.

Side note - Anyone else dissapointed in the shipping from Eastbay? It was basically a plastic shipping bag form fitted to the box. Needless to say the box is all banged up. Do they always ship like this?

If I remember correctly you have to choose the option to double-box. yes, it costs extra.

On a side note, I FINALLY got my shipment confirmation from my order on Friday!!!! HOWEVER....... it's only for the Melo M4's!
mad.gif
The XX3's haven't shipped, and I'm a little nervous about this, quite frankly. I guess they're trying to locate a pair. I hope to the gods that I get my pair!!!!!!!

Anyone else having this kind of luck off of finishline.com??????

Has anybody's (whose order was on Hold) been sent their pair yet?

Read my previous post on my sitiation with me hold by finishline.

I finally received my order today and these XX3's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

HEAT23,

That's the thing.

I called on Monday, got the hold released. Just to be sure, I called Tuesday, and the order was simply being processed.

I know there's no hold on the order because I got the shipping email today for the Melo M4's, but nothing yet for the XX3's. I guess I will trycalling them later just to be sure.

DJIA305 wrote:
HEAT23,

That's the thing.

I called on Monday, got the hold released. Just to be sure, I called Tuesday, and the order was simply being processed.

I know there's no hold on the order because I got the shipping email today for the Melo M4's, but nothing yet for the XX3's. I guess I will try calling them later just to be sure.

Call now because 95% of their order's are from FNL stores and 5% from their distribution center. Ask them where they're getting your XX3'sfrom. If they say they're trying to locate them from a FNL store, chances are they are sold out. If it from the DC, you'll have a better chance ongetting the XX3 order fullfilled.

Good luck man because this XX3 is beautiful!!!!

These are looooonngg gone in Detroit, if you didnt get them the first day you re out of luck. Even da kids sizes sold out! Very supriseing! The stealthsrelease is gonna be crazy i bet.

I got my order in from Eastbay in the grey plastic bag as well. My box is perfect condition and more importantly so are the shoes.
pimp.gif

Just called fnl and they said they are looking for stores to fulfill my order. They said they are sending the order to a place that has a full stock Idon't believe none of that $+@@. Now I know I'm not getting them, I wear a size 14 and that size is rare to begin with. I knew I should of just waitedto 12am and go to eastbay I never have problems with eastbay. Yall complaing about eastbay sending them in a grey bag at least yall get em.

damn it! im still waiting for that sneakersus tracking info.

Edit: i just call them.. he said they started shipping the shoes. i might get my tracking no. tonight or tomorrow morning.

who else here doesn't have their tracking no?

My girl told me she ordered the XX3's from sneakersus.com and she still hasn't recieved any shipping info either, did anybody else use ground shipping?She ordered ground shipping because Im in DC.

Back
Top Bottom