Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Stealth Post! 4/5/08

Wasn't gonna cop but for $159.59 how can't I. Much love for the code tupac003!
happy.gif

^nike dot com

Yes got the last pair in size 15 from the german nike site. wanted 2 but they had only one left.

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

couldnt sleep, was planning going to wait in line at 6am, computer was still on so decided to check NT, and nike.com has them... see that a fellow NT member posted a promo code. jump on it, i call my hommie tell me if he wants a pair, he says yeah both 2 for $300, what more do i want, got my pair for $150 shipped
good cop, saved 42 dollars,
thanks NT

eek.gif
eek.gif
great story

tupac good lookin out on the code. just copped alot of pairs for $143 shipped next day air!! thanks man!

hell yeah mayne....just got my pair and got my girl a pair of opening day...got em both shipped for 2 bills.........cant got wrong......saved over 60 bucks andfree shipping....

Hey,

No problem on that code. Like I said somebody posted the code in the kobe thread and I didn't see it in here. Who wouldn't want other NT'ers tosave 25% on a shoe that costs too much anyway IMO?

I am glad I could have helped. Hope you guys like you shoes.

I hope this code is still up when some of the other jordan releases drop this month.

Great to yall guys got them for the discount!! I went to the mall this morning and pick up for retail. Wish I had looked on here first. I love these shoes.Best color so far IMO.

Two things: I'm glad I resisted buying from Eastbay last night and I'm glad I checked NT before I left my apartment this morning. Like the rest of you,thank you tupac003 for saving me around $50 and the inconvenience of going to my local Shiekh, waiting in line, and having to check the insides of the shoes tomake sure the sizes matched (they put size 13.5 chambray VII's in a size 11 box before and ever since then I check every time). I originally passed onEastbay because I wanted these in my possession ASAP, but for $50 off, I'll live.

Also, for Bay Area CA folks, how long should I expect to wait until I get these shoes from Nike.com using their standard ground mail? It was extremely vague,something like 2-9 days. I haven't ordered from them since the Jordan XX2 "glitch" ($125 for the whites) and don't remember how long it took,but would really like these shoes by at least Thursday. Thanks.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

couldnt sleep, was planning going to wait in line at 6am, computer was still on so decided to check NT, and nike.com has them... see that a fellow NT member posted a promo code. jump on it, i call my hommie tell me if he wants a pair, he says yeah both 2 for $300, what more do i want, got my pair for $150 shipped
good cop, saved 42 dollars,
thanks NT

eek.gif
eek.gif
great story

i can tell i wrote this at 3am, i need to spell check...lol, but actually it was 46 dollars that i saved, Los Angeles Tax >{ plus 22 dollars intax..

Originally Posted by Beats05

Also, for Bay Area CA folks, how long should I expect to wait until I get these shoes from Nike.com using their standard ground mail? It was extremely vague, something like 2-9 days. I haven't ordered from them since the Jordan XX2 "glitch" ($125 for the whites) and don't remember how long it took, but would really like these shoes by at least Thursday. Thanks.

eyes.gif
... It could be up to a week my friend... They sleep on Saturday andSunday. So, depending on the amount of traffic, they don't process the order until Monday or Tuesday... Then, you get your confirmation on Tuesday orWednesday... And from there it's about another 5 day wait. Oh... and Saturdays & Sundays don't count as actual days so your expected time ofarrive will be somewhere around 04/14/08... I sometimes actually think its worth it to pay the extra $14 for 2 day air shipping but if you don't mind thewait then its the way to go every time.

regular ground shipping for ndc is the worst.....especially right now with everyone using the codes.......so u wont see these shoes for a minute....but the14th sounds about right tho....cant complain tho its either wait two weeks and get it em cheaper or to pay retail to have em right away.......

^Thanks...yeah especially with the discount I probably should have chosen faster shipping.

I would pay 100 for these, but 185 + tax..... never.

They do look real clean in these pics though. I wish the Army paid more.....

Well when I ordered the Cement Spizikes (on release day) from NDC using a code and 2 day air, they arrived on my stepMonday afternoon. I'm hoping these do the same..
ohwell.gif

**EDIT** Order went through on the 7th try, thanks Pac.

Think Nike put a stop on using the coupon code for these! Dammit!

Not to mention the site freezes and has errors every 5 seconds.

went to the mall to pick up my kicks like 7:30, never any lines but these fools didn't shoe up til 9:15 to open the store this time. But I got my kicks noproblem and went back across the street to my apartment LOL gotta love staying 40 feet from the mall

jut woke up....gave swoosh a shot...still a 9.5 in sight, copped for 111.00 and a pair of am 95s...free shipping
good way 2 start the day

thanks for code NT, Tupac003

just order me a pair, was thinking of passing but couldnt at that price

$155.56 w/ ground shipping, i dont mind waiting a few days after saving over $40

that $40 is gas money now

Eastbay ships so fast. I tried to cancel my order 5minutes I ordered and they said it was ready to ship and that I can only refuse the shipment. Such a hassleto save about $40 on ndc.

Back
Top Bottom