Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Sizes 8.5, 10 and 12 are up on NDC.com.
I guess maybe some orders got cancelled, and the sizes became available.
ohwell.gif

I got my shipping confirmation from NDC. For those that were worried I used the free shipping option. They should be here tomorrow. Can't wait.

Originally Posted by volboy23

I got my shipping confirmation from NDC. For those that were worried I used the free shipping option. They should be here tomorrow. Can't wait.

Hey Im glad you're getting your pair/s tomorrow but I think its messed up on Nike's part that they charge people for 2 day shipping when theirstandard free shipping would arrive on the same day.
mad.gif

Yea thats not fair...I ordered with 2 day shipping and it says it will arrive by the 4th. But if you are getting it on the same day with free ground shippingthat is just a plain ripoff.

Originally Posted by TheSource408

Originally Posted by volboy23

Hey Im glad you're getting your pair/s tomorrow but I think its messed up on Nike's part that they charge people for 2 day shipping when their standard free shipping would arrive on the same day.
mad.gif
Sorry fellas. I agree with you. I don't know if I am just on a good route or what, but it does suck to pay the extra money and not get them anyfaster.

Thanks for the head's up on the FNL restock. I got a pair. I hope they come through. I don't want to miss theses. Thyey will be too dope with greencargo shorts this summer.

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

Finally got my shipping confirmation email from fnl.com. Shoes come on Wed. Can't wait to see these in person. Could be one of my favorite all time shoes.

On a side note, you guys need to chill for real. Why knock someones hustle just because you aren't the ones doing it? I can't even tell you how many times I've sold shoes and made profit on them, not because I'm a reseller, but because it's a hustle. If there is a big release where it's difficult for people to get the shoe, why not make $50 on them and put it towards your pair? It's common sense folks.

there's nothing wrong with hustling.

but there is something seriously wrong with lying and spreading misleading information so you don't get stuck with shoes you overpaid for trying to takeadvantage of and screw NikeTalk's membership.

if you want to be a pimp go out on the streets and gutters.

i love this website, it's Staff, and the overwhelming majority of the NikeTalk membership that are truly helpful, knowledgeable, informed, credible, andHONEST!

any public internet forum is going to get it's share of weasels, assclowns, and sleeze... but it's hilarious when these cockroaches and theirsupporters get upset when someone turns on the lights and exposes them!

a BIG huge Thanks to All The People out there that are not afraid to speak up and keep us informed of the vermin out there tainting the reputation ofNikeTalk!

on online auctions sellers list themselves as "NikeTalk" members complete with their screen names for instant credibility and positive reputationto prospective buyers. let's never lessen or lose this tremendous asset!

this website was founded and exists due to a common passion for the Nike and Jordan Brand and other sneakers that sneakerheads have come to love andenjoy.

Thank You Nike Talk... it's dedicated Staff, and all my wonderful Nike Talk Brothers and Sisters!

Thank You!

Originally Posted by shpongled25

^^ i didnt think it was too much-- i'm just saying, dude lied about what happened on his post and then lied again by saying he made $50...unless he paid $250 for the shoe, he made close to $100.

AGAIN--I'm NOT complaining about the price of the purchase, just about the flaky nature of someone who quotes a price and then quotes a higher price and then a third time, quotes an even higher price to ship priority--and then DOESNT ship priority...and lies about on a message board to make himself look good. That's all...you can blame me for buying them, but thats not the point. I got the cash. Not worried. Just wanted expose untruths that are being spewed about.....i wont say anymore about it or waste any more of NT bandwith.

Thank You For Keeping Us Informed!

jb got some loyal peeps to hype this up and alot of the hype came from niketalk i feel these will restock in certain stores in a couple months nothing specialall stars still my favorite 23

Not cool my NDC order got canceled even with 2 day shipping...ordered them 650am that morning...luckily I went for backup plan and went to the mall to pickthese up after work. If it wasn't for that...I would be saying phew becuz of FNL restock. These are so clean and that red just pops! Was getting scaredwith Eastbay selling out of these by 910pm. Alright peace.

This lack of size 13s are killing me

champs on 42nd sold the 13 already when i got there this morning, in which yesterday they didnt even have any....

tried the 12 it was like a choke hold on my foot

the search continues, but grats to all the smaller feet cats, they seem to still have plenty of sizes in the city.

Originally Posted by PeeWeehitops

jb got some loyal peeps to hype this up and alot of the hype came from niketalk i feel these will restock in certain stores in a couple months nothing special all stars still my favorite 23
I think the hype comes from the fact that they look good and the uncertainty of whether it is QS/limited/etc.............I mean i never get hyped forshoes anymore and i needed these.....

so NDC canceling some order now?? i haven't received my shipping confirmation. i just called them and the cs told me that theres nothing wrong with myorder. i really want this shoe..

should i order at FNL for back up?

I think that if you haven't received a notice saying they are shipped, then you should buy from fnl just in case. Assuming you can't go to a localstore. If the ndc ones do come, they give full refunds.

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

KixxRus wrote:

loskickking23 wrote:

I had the manager at finishline try to locate a pair for me in maryland.There was not one finishline in the state of maryland that had these.I got these
from a footlocker and bought three pair.Only three other people there at 7:00 am.It was easy for me to get.But i think these were more limited than the
allstars due to the fact that the allstars were alot easier for me to get than these.About 9 stores within 15 mins of me that had the allstars.None of
these stores had the red and whites.I had to travel.

If it wasnt for the 6/17 pack a week ago we would have really seen how limited these were.

yup, thats SO TRUE...everyones $$ was gone,

fyi... i was 1 of the other 3 people at that mall....lol...

Me being one of the other

and me being the 3rd
happy.gif

MD, where did you cop form? I have been looking all around B-More, but could not find one spot with any in any size. I ordered from NDC, but wanted to see whatthey looked like.

Back
Top Bottom