Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by shpongled25

the motorsport XXIII blow the titaniums out the water
^^ have there been any pictures other than the screen shot? I think these will be absolute fire as well.....

Ummm not that I know of. More pics would be nice but even with the screenshot it still blows the titaniums out the water

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

CharmCityKid wrote:

shpongled25 wrote:

nothing can touch titaniums.

the motorsport XXIII blow the titaniums out the water

laugh.gif

relax, buddy. at least wait till u have them IN YOUR HAND to say that. although i don't own titaniums, i've held them in my hands. and i own all 4other colorways that've dropped so far. i love them all, but i can honestly say that none of them can touch the titaniums (& just for the record, idon't think this just cause tey're ultra-limited).

the motorsports do look very nice form what i've seen of them, but i will venture to say that they made sure the titaniums will undoubtedly be the bestcolorway, period.

if the motorsports colorway has suede/nubuck side paneling, then they may come CLOSE. but if they have that leather JBAAC side paneling, then
sick.gif

that's just my $0.02.
peace.

^^ agreed. I think the motorsports will be fire, but we are all going off a poor screenshot and our own imaginations. Trust me, I'll be getting them forsure, but in terms of touching the classiness of the titaniums, I'm just not sure. (I also am speaking from only aesthetics--not limited-ness)....and IDEFINTELY agree that if they have the black leather side panels = not so hot, those JBAAC shoes are not so hot IMO.

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

Finally got my shipping confirmation email from fnl.com. Shoes come on Wed. Can't wait to see these in person. Could be one of my favorite all time shoes.

On a side note, you guys need to chill for real. Why knock someones hustle just because you aren't the ones doing it? I can't even tell you how many times I've sold shoes and made profit on them, not because I'm a reseller, but because it's a hustle. If there is a big release where it's difficult for people to get the shoe, why not make $50 on them and put it towards your pair? It's common sense folks.

there's nothing wrong with hustling.

but there is something seriously wrong with lying and spreading misleading information so you don't get stuck with shoes you overpaid for trying to take advantage of and screw NikeTalk's membership.

if you want to be a pimp go out on the streets and gutters.

i love this website, it's Staff, and the overwhelming majority of the NikeTalk membership that are truly helpful, knowledgeable, informed, credible, and HONEST!

any public internet forum is going to get it's share of weasels, assclowns, and sleeze... but it's hilarious when these cockroaches and their supporters get upset when someone turns on the lights and exposes them!

a BIG huge Thanks to All The People out there that are not afraid to speak up and keep us informed of the vermin out there tainting the reputation of NikeTalk!

on online auctions sellers list themselves as "NikeTalk" members complete with their screen names for instant credibility and positive reputation to prospective buyers. let's never lessen or lose this tremendous asset!

this website was founded and exists due to a common passion for the Nike and Jordan Brand and other sneakers that sneakerheads have come to love and enjoy.

Thank You Nike Talk... it's dedicated Staff, and all my wonderful Nike Talk Brothers and Sisters!

Thank You!
Very well said!

never thought I could go to [not my local, but about an hour away] footlocker 3 days after RD and get mine
happy.gif

and I was bugging cuz I missed out
tongue.gif

these are the hottest xx3 yet imo!

Glad the reseller are getting the shaft on this shoe.

and i resell myself better your money then mine

pimp.gif
this shoe is still around.

Why you hatin on Poofy? if it was not for him Iwould not be able to cop any jordan heat! where I live jordans are not easy to get, found the white stealths intown cost $240. As for retro's never get em here! same goes for the red /white 23 not one store in the province got em so $255 shipped easy decision.In away I'm glad you guys buy elsewhere because that means I dont have to hunt for shoes for days; and he has the best prices and customer service out of theonline stores.

Back
Top Bottom