Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

these are back up right now at Finishline.com, sizes 8.5 thru 12!

get 'em fast if you're still trying to get them for retail.

i have all the XX3's EXCEPT for the titaniums (peep the sig.). but i don't think that's why i'm saying this:

titaniums > black/stealths > white/reds > white/stealths > all stars

i love them ALL, tho!!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

MD, where did you cop form? I have been looking all around B-More, but could not find one spot with any in any size. I ordered from NDC, but wanted to see what they looked like.

I was at St. Charles Mall in WALDORF .. Sat. morning .. E---ZZZZZ-- cop ... Me and this other guy and my brother were the onle ones there at open (7 a.m.)...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i have all the XX3's EXCEPT for the titaniums (peep the sig.). but i don't think that's why i'm saying this:

titaniums > black/stealths > white/reds > white/stealths > all stars

i love them ALL, tho!!

I agree. But I think the titaniums are miles better than the other colorways, but I'll never own them unless they re-release somehow.

Imo, there has not been one colorway that hasn't been worth having at least two pairs. New loves can't come soon enough. Even the couple cdps I dowant, I'm not excited about them at all. I think I'm just gonna beast out on 23's for the rest of the year.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

How are you guys going to hate on AJFlint for reselling when you guys praise people like flip jays who buys buy the dozens?? Let them do them, if someones
going to pay me that much, I'm for damn sure going to do it.

i was wondering the same thing. it seems that NT shows favoritism to certain RESELLERS. not hating on flip or taking up for flint, but why is it ok for flip tobuy 20+ pairs of a shoe and everything is cool. everyone loves the guy, but flint buys a FEW pairs and makes a LITTLE profit for his troubles &everyone's hating on the man?
eyes.gif

what kind of pr (pipe ridin) stuff is this going on in here?
that's foul
smh.gif

got my shipping confirmation from ndc for my 9.5. can't wait for my 10 from nt denver.

MD, where did you cop form? I have been looking all around B-More, but could not find one spot with any in any size. I ordered from NDC, but wanted to see what
they looked like.

there was only ONE store in all of baltimore that i know of that had them. they only had 10 pairs!!
they didn't open til 10 so i went to pg 1st just to be safe & copped from there.

Got mine this morning!!! Amazing in person!!! Stealths, All Stars and now White/Reds on deck!!!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

How are you guys going to hate on AJFlint for reselling when you guys praise people like flip jays who buys buy the dozens?? Let them do them, if someones
going to pay me that much, I'm for damn sure going to do it.

i was wondering the same thing. it seems that NT shows favoritism to certain RESELLERS. not hating on flip or taking up for flint, but why is it ok for flip to buy 20+ pairs of a shoe and everything is cool. everyone loves the guy, but flint buys a FEW pairs and makes a LITTLE profit for his troubles & everyone's hating on the man?
eyes.gif

what kind of pr (pipe ridin) stuff is this going on in here?
that's foul
smh.gif

I think that it's because Flip actually has a store (web based) vs someone who is just trying to "resell" on release day. The other, beingthat Flip has dropped some info to the community vs being someone that whines, hypes and has a bad rap in a short time. Remember quality is always better thanquantity. And lastly, Flip has been a member longer than someone like let's say flint and has the respect of other members due to his history here at NT. Those are just some ideas.

if you missed out, head to your local finishline now and have them ordered. I found out today that they're available for send-sale. All you need is theproduct number and color-code

whats up with NDC? i havent got my shipping confirmation... good thing that finishline restock. just got back from the mall to order it.. saves me $8.00shipping.

the motorsport XXIII blow the titaniums out the water
^^ have there been any pictures other than the screen shot? I think these will be absolute fire as well.....

MD, where did you cop form? I have been looking all around B-More, but could not find one spot with any in any size. I ordered from NDC, but wanted to see what they looked like.
The Champs at St. Charles mall still has some as of yesterday

Back
Top Bottom