Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Glad the reseller are getting the shaft on this shoe.

and i resell myself better your money then mine

pimp.gif
this shoe is still around.
haha, thats why i only cop from chain retailers, where i can return if needed.
glasses.gif
smile.gif

Size 10's on FNL just a few minutes ago...

And sneakersus.com is legit. 100%, just kinda slow shipping sometimes. And good looks on the raise to $220, haha. Glad I copped for $195.

i was going to initially pass on these till the jb hype machine was talking that limited qs bs the laser 4 and 5 was much more limited

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

^^ Did you choose fast shipping or that's just std shipping?

I did the 2 day shipping. Believe it cost like 11 something? Standard was 7 something..

^^ I swear shipping is such a gimmick. It really doesn't take THAT much longer......maybe one or two days. I aint gonna lie, though. I would be morecomfortable with shipping and getting the product in my hand faster. fnl aint send me nushin and it's not even been the restock order. The original one onFRIDAY! fnl is a joke, for real.

my past experience
staying away from FNL would be a good decision compared to the other online retailers
eastbay and ndc are much more reliable imo

hang in there my dude, you'll be straight. I can feel you with being impatient tho, I want them in my hands NOW! haha

man almost pulled the trigger on these through fnl but i dont think i can spend another 200 bucks one pair of shoes right now....especially when so many othershoes are releasing this year.

Originally Posted by LennDawg

hang in there my dude, you'll be straight. I can feel you with being impatient tho, I want them in my hands NOW! haha

Yeah, man, I'm trying. FNL is on some bullcrap, tho. I remembered calling them TWICE about confirmation if they we're selling the white/red XX3s atnight for release after they had already sold them that morning. The 2 stupid ladies were ignorant to that early morning release. And damn, how is fnl.com NOTgoing to have a supervisor to talk to during their shifts.......sent me to voicemail. AND I still have yet to receive a return call from the "teamlead" in response to the voicemail I left. What a halfass organization they run there......at least online.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

my past experience
staying away from FNL would be a good decision compared to the other online retailers
eastbay and ndc are much more reliable imo

Thanks Poof, I might start doing that from now on......I use a 2nd retailer as a back-up, tho. I figure I can always sell the 2nd pair if they come. But goodadvice nonetheless.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Does anyone know if Fedex will leave the package at the door? Or do you have to sign for it?

on jordan releases, i've always had to sign with FedEx deliveries.

i don't know all of the options the shipping customer is afforded by FedEx.
monday, UPS Ground left my VI - XVII CDP Pack at the door and rang thebell. no signature requested.

I had posted this in a diff thread but though it was appropriate for here.

Gentry has said in interviews that JB wants to "create the chase" so if we do get them they will most likely be super limited, but at this point you never know. I would much rather have 1 or 2 retros released per year with good quality and cool colorways than all the trash we need to sift through just to get a nice pair of carmines or any other shoes that come in these packs.

This whole mentality of crating the chase is ridiculous. JB didn't have limited releases like we see now during the time that actually built their legacy (I-XIV), They got to the top by emphasizing design & quality. ebay really ruined the game IMO, b/c once we started seeing outrageous prices for "rare" OGs, Gentry & the rest of the suits at JB thought controlling the supply was more important that creating a desirable product. If you put out a good shoe people will buy it - Look at the XX3s. thats another thing, I can't believe how dirty they did us by limiting most of the XX3s esp the White reds (and I got my pair so I'm not bitter) Those would've sold out even if they were a GR, and who cares even if they didn't sell out immediately, retro IIIs used to sit on sales racks back in the late 90s and now look at how sought after they are. Sometimes it takes the general public a while to recognize, but if you put out a quality product it will happen eventually.

Originally Posted by blee23

I had posted this in a diff thread but though it was appropriate for here.

Gentry has said in interviews that JB wants to "create the chase" so if we do get them they will most likely be super limited, but at this point you never know. I would much rather have 1 or 2 retros released per year with good quality and cool colorways than all the trash we need to sift through just to get a nice pair of carmines or any other shoes that come in these packs.

This whole mentality of crating the chase is ridiculous. JB didn't have limited releases like we see now during the time that actually built their legacy (I-XIV), They got to the top by emphasizing design & quality. ebay really ruined the game IMO, b/c once we started seeing outrageous prices for "rare" OGs, Gentry & the rest of the suits at JB thought controlling the supply was more important that creating a desirable product. If you put out a good shoe people will buy it - Look at the XX3s. thats another thing, I can't believe how dirty they did us by limiting most of the XX3s esp the White reds (and I got my pair so I'm not bitter) Those would've sold out even if they were a GR, and who cares even if they didn't sell out immediately, retro IIIs used to sit on sales racks back in the late 90s and now look at how sought after they are. Sometimes it takes the general public a while to recognize, but if you put out a quality product it will happen eventually.

Well Said blee23!

when i look at the quality of the first retros and how faithful (compared to most recent releases) they were in detail, quality, and workmanship to theoriginals, it makes me wish they would once again produce Air Jordans that are worthy to carry Michael's name.

Just recieved my shipping confirmation from NDC and both my pairs 10.5 XX3's are coming in. I am so glad it went through, was a little nervous since Idid free shipping. Anyway thanks Niketalk fam gotta go back to class at "Flea-tec".

right now Nike.com has these listed, in men's sizes 7 & 9. these also get Free Shipping from Nike.

right now Finishline.com has these listed in men's sizes 8.5, 9.5, and 10.

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC this morning and they will be here tomorrow. I thought I missed out on these, I waited until 4:00 a.m. on release day andthen fell asleep before they posted on NDC.
laugh.gif
I just can't hang like I used to. Was able to get a 9 on Monday.

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and willresult in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie"bashing.

Back
Top Bottom