Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
@ the two 15's from NTLA. I thought they were going to collect dust.

not as long as i know they're there

I have 3 of the 5 pairs (white/red, black stealth and white stealth). When the money is right, I'll pick up the All-Stars which I can easily find still.

Quick question, will the Motorsports c/w have patent leather or tubled leather? Does anyone know? I hope tumbled.

You size 15 people have it EASY. Niketowns carry most shoes up to that size, a couple years ago they stopped selling above a 15. Online orders for me only(size 17)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!!! I remember in 99' going to Niketown LA and getting the Cement IV's in a 17 no problem. Those were the days.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

I picked up a pair at Footlocker and these are clean....

I was thinking of exchangin my grey 23's for another pair of these..... Would ya'll rather have 2 pairs of the white/reds or one of each.... Just
curious what NT thinks...

def. 1 of each.

i wasnt sold on the lows before...in fact i hated them but now i'm becoming quite fond of the white/red. looks good even w/ the big obnoxious stitching

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by kob8

I picked up a pair at Footlocker and these are clean....

I was thinking of exchangin my grey 23's for another pair of these..... Would ya'll rather have 2 pairs of the white/reds or one of each.... Just curious what NT thinks...
2 pairs of white/reds. Get a white/stealth later, They'll be available under retail.

Thanks for the clarification..you are right MIDS. because MJ himself requested mids.

Yeah I am not feeling the lows at all.

But on the bright side..YAY! to EASTBAY!!! I got my second pair of these babies TODAY. It came alot earlier than expected. The due date was Tuesday...so Iam very pleased they came early! VERY VERY HAPPY!

I actually like a pr. of Air Jordan lows. I'm shocked. Those Blk ones are nice though.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

You size 15 people have it EASY. Niketowns carry most shoes up to that size, a couple years ago they stopped selling above a 15. Online orders for me only (size 17)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!!! I remember in 99' going to Niketown LA and getting the Cement IV's in a 17 no problem. Those were the days.
pimp.gif

Size 16 is harder to get than 17s. If you don't believe me wait until a new release comes out and try to add to the cart. The 16s are gone first andthen the 17s, then more of the common sizes. Most shoes always have size 15s as the last size available.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Am I the only one that is NOT feeling the lows? I dont like them at all...I will stick with my highs.
iam with you, not feeling them either but love my old loves

Definitely not feelin` this
eyes.gif
maybe i`ll cop if they put this on sale likeany other numbered Jordan lows before this, it looks good enough to hoop in though
roll.gif

I just received my pair from NDC and was going to sell my all star since these looked better. Now that I put them side by side, I believe the all star takethese. The white/red are nice but I like the all stars better now that I've seen these in person. The white/red will now be returned.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I just received my pair from NDC and was going to sell my all star since these looked better. Now that I put them side by side, I believe the all star take these. The white/red are nice but I like the all stars better now that I've seen these in person. The white/red will now be returned.
you're going to regret returning them...

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I just received my pair from NDC and was going to sell my all star since these looked better. Now that I put them side by side, I believe the all star take these. The white/red are nice but I like the all stars better now that I've seen these in person. The white/red will now be returned.
I did the same thing but returned the AS's
laugh.gif

I just got my pair in size 15 from NikeTown Boston. I went a size down because NDC sold out in my size when I was checking out. I'm glad my feet are narrowbecause they still fit pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom