Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by rjcs03

anybody know where i can get these? thanks

ebay and find legit shoe sites... can't find these in your local store any more....you most likelyhave to spend more money to get these.

Originally Posted by rjcs03

anybody know where i can get these? thanks

alot of resellers are realizing the hype is dying down, therefore demand is down. I see alot of resellers resell for less than retail, so it should be a nobrainer

I was at the mall today picking up thoses VIs and footlocker still had these. And last week i was in Toldedo, OH and the guy said they had a FSR. So i dunnowhat it is but these are still around. But i love mine rocked them yesterday, they are a real neck breaker.

Ggot 2 pair of every 23- well one of the titaniums, and 3 of these, but in my opinion, the cpnversation for nciest signature show comes down to the III, XI,and XX3...all others pale in my opinion in pure beauty

Nahh, the white silver gold ones are.. They are FSR all around here. Those are def hitting the clearance racks. White Red XX3 are sold out all around.

finally got my size 13. Big Ups to Tod at Foot Locker NorthRiverSide. Shoes are
eek.gif

Bought a 9.5 for my brother but they were too small, so I decided to put them on ebay instead of driving to the store. Needless to say, I shoudve just returnedthem. They sold for 172.50. I was pissed. I was hoping to at least get my money back plus taxes. Oh well.

Hey NT. Im new at posting, but not to shoes. Can anybody tell me if these are still in or around Cincinnati? Im still at school and missed out.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

when do the lows come out?

07/2008 Air Jordan XX3 Low
323405-161 White/Varsity Red-Black

07/2008 Air Jordan XX3 Low
323405-141 White/Midnight Navy-Silver

I won't be wearing mine until I get a second pair (hopefully). If I don't get a second pair by next summer, my one and only will be worn then.

Man I wish I had enough for the CDP and these. I'm so mad I missed out on these they are straight up killin!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there is still a full size run here in hawaii at the ala moana footlocker...they have at least 6 on display in the store

I think people go in here to say how they missed out, yet have never tried to look first before posting how sad they feel.

i see many different retail stores and resellers who sell for less than retail selling these still

Originally Posted by peezy921

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Best colorways so far to date to rock with jeans for me.
smile.gif

doesn't the white parts of the xx3's get stained by your jeans?
Nope not at all. They're running fine for me. I had some 7 jeans in case you were wondering.

Originally Posted by peezy921

Best colorways so far to date to rock with jeans for me.
smile.gif

doesn't the white parts of the xx3's get stained by your jeans?
Nope not at all. They're running fine for me. I had some 7 jeans in case you were wondering.

hm, thanks for the input. Will consider wearing these with jeans, but not denim.

Back
Top Bottom