Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Has anyone had any success dyeing the awful "23" and "JORDAN" branding on the heels of the EPs? I really want to pull the trigger on the clearance NDC blk/whts, but only if I know it's possible to dye an EP design into those areas. As they come standard those suckers are ugly af from behind.

20% the clearance XX9s on NDC comes to $143 shipped. Need a new shoe to hoop in and the price drop on these looks good especially for the white elephant print pair. Was also considering the kobe X volt color way. To anyone who has tried both, which do you prefer? Should I spend the extra cash on the kobe's or are the XX9's worth it?

20% the clearance XX9s on NDC comes to $143 shipped. Need a new shoe to hoop in and the price drop on these looks good especially for the white elephant print pair. Was also considering the kobe X volt color way. To anyone who has tried both, which do you prefer? Should I spend the extra cash on the kobe's or are the XX9's worth it?
xx9 > any shoe out right now as far as basketball performance is concerned. 

Every basketball shoe? I'm not hip to the UA or Adidas brand as far as performance but the pricing has to be better besides these hitting disco.

Yea that was a questionable statement. And even if they are better than any other shoe are they really 100$ better to justify it

Reviewers like NW and Kickgenius put the XX9 and Under Armour CF Drive neck and neck.  That says a lot.

I want to try the XX9's out, but does that forefoot clip feel anything at all like the XX8 SE's?  The XX8 SE irritated the hell out of my foot at that spot.

is there a difference between the shoes with a small logo and the one with a large logo?

im real salty I missed out on the infrared pair that sneaker steal posted.

Chances are looking slim I find a size 12 in those BHM so I'm back to looking or the Team Orange. I need a legit check on these please fellas.

niketalk.com/t/621132/legit-check-jordan-xx9-team-orange#post_22794643

I haven't seen any fakes myself but I wouldn't be surprised if they are out there. Good luck with your LC as that is a great colorway. I was going to pick up a Pantone XX9 from FC since they had a pair in my size for $109...but they are gone. 

I copped mine this morning! Totally thought there was some kind of glitch since the colorway disappeared from the NDC for a bit.. frantically checked my phone hoping they were in my cart from the other day of "just looking", they were there! Pulled the trigger thinking they were still $179.99.. confirmation said $154.97 pretax no promo.. called into NDC customer care, added it with no problem. 

Thought I got away with murder.. but in the end I'm glad everyone interested can get a pair for such a great price! I originally had this exact pair at release but sent them back because of a defect, fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again.. out-sole tore near the outrigger/shank after only a couple hours of play... either way, I was determined to get these back at discount seeing as how everyone and their mothers hated on them, figured they were likely a future clearance item, Glad I waited till the last day of this promo. I've been hooping in the original "Big Jumpman" colorway meanwhile.

If you were thinking about it.. 

Just Do It.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom