Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

you have to check the sold or completed not the listing price, you can list a shoe for whatever you want but will anyone pay that
nerd.gif
 um most expensive seems to have been sold for just over $800 as best offers have killed that whole $1000, with the cheapest being $335 looks like the avg is $5-600

you have to check the sold or completed not the listing price, you can list a shoe for whatever you want but will anyone pay that :nerd:  um most expensive seems to have been sold for just over $800 as best offers have killed that whole $1000, with the cheapest being $335 looks like the avg is $5-600

Agreed. Asking price is asking price. Most of them at those prices has been up there forever.

you have to check the sold or completed not the listing price, you can list a shoe for whatever you want but will anyone pay that
nerd.gif
 um most expensive seems to have been sold for just over $800 as best offers have killed that whole $1000, with the cheapest being $335 looks like the avg is $5-600
Ebay 101 right there.  Even if a bunch of people list them at $1000, doesn't mean people are buying.  Don't forget about ebay and paypal fees.  10% ebay cut has been my experience, and that 3% paypal fee.

That's one of the best things about ebay, in spite of all the BS you have to deal with.  It can give you an idea of what people are willing to pay, hence what the value range actually is at.

Trust me I know eBay very well, been a member since 2002 lol. Just did a quick search while at work. The sold listing option is a great tool for buyers and seekers, I remember when it wasn't available, and when it was tough to find too, almost hidden.

you have to check the sold or completed not the listing price, you can list a shoe for whatever you want but will anyone pay that :nerd:  um most expensive seems to have been sold for just over $800 as best offers have killed that whole $1000, with the cheapest being $335 looks like the avg is $5-600

Damn. I should have held onto them a little longer. Sold mine for $425 back in March.

I actually wanted em but they weren't within reach. Dude at Sneakercon Cleveland had my size but wouldn't gimme a price so I walked away

*WHACK!!!* on ALL counts.

The only 29 I would even consider are the MTM and that's because they don't look like 29s

Damn!  Starting to see some low prices out there.  Maybe we'll see some sub $100 at the outlets soon.  Really a great performance shoe and at that price it's well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom