Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

No size 12 on bouncewear is a travesty. 
i swear thats always the first size to sellout.
Try emailing them through "Contact Us".  When SZ 12 didn't show yesterday I sent them an email asking about availability or if they could locate a pair.  They responded saying they had size 12.  They didn't respond back with how to purchase that pair, but later yesterday morning a 12 popped up on the site.  They may still have some.  My pair shipped today so it's worth a shot

Rep to the guy who posted the link, I ordered my pair and they already shipped. I had to email them and they have great customer communication. Now to hope duties don't hit

Try emailing them through "Contact Us".  When SZ 12 didn't show yesterday I sent them an email asking about availability or if they could locate a pair.  They responded saying they had size 12.  They didn't respond back with how to purchase that pair, but later yesterday morning a 12 popped up on the site.  They may still have some.  My pair shipped today so it's worth a shot
Will do and repped 

I don't know if those leather XX9s could be worn practically, unless, of course, you're a super rich kid.

Because of its limited release and quality materials, it would be like exercising wearing an expensive limited edition luxury watch.

It's only expensive because it's limited, the materials are premium for Jordan brand standards, they probably fall shirt in quality when compared to legit designer luxury sneakers

Limited production, and what I would assume to be a high quality leather. For casual use, I still don't understand the issue here.

If they have leather liner like those ext line from Kobe or lebron or kd these won't perform well on court

You mean like the EXT line that is designed to not be performance? Correct.. But practicality isn't limited to hooping only. He just isn't making sense with what he's trying to say.

I'll tell ya something, from this years main sig's I own the Kobe x, KD 7, Bron 12 and the xx9 (one pair of each) and for casual wear (their all great) the xx9 is probably the best feeling basketball shoe I've ever worn in my life.
I own none of these (yet), but that's good to hear. Seems like the xx9s are one of the better *new* Jordan models in years...definitely the first one I've been interested in since the xx3

eBay sellers love to leave there shoes up there for months while turning down solid offers
I've been tracking Photo Reels since they came out...I pulled the trigger back in March at $365...not surprised sellers are asking $1k for them now...I doubt they're going to go down any time soon. A beautiful shoe.  

20% off at footlocker is providing some great deals on these. Black/Red Elephant Print comes to $135 shipped for me.

Back
Top Bottom