Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm hoping to get them tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. They shipped on the 12th

Uuuugh that's not making me feel any better lol. Did you get hit with customs fees?

on the other hand tho i think theres a possibility for a u.s release. nike seems to have made a lot of them. 

These would have to be a bust like the Gumbo Lil Penny Posite for them to come over to the US.

On the bright side, it also proves that it isn't impossible.

My tracking says they are currently "retained at customs - reason unknown"

Not good

My tracking says they are currently "retained at customs - reason unknown"

Not good
Nah-All of my Bouncewear orders have had "retained at customs-reason unknown" status before they clear.  They're probably clearing at the International Chicago hub. Put the USPS cross reference number provided by bpost into USPS tracking for more up to date info.

They're sitting at JFK. Any idea how long after that status you usually get them?

They're sitting at JFK. Any idea how long after that status you usually get them?
2 days after they clear customs.  What we want is for your package out of JFK tonight so they don't sit over the weekend.

Uuuugh that's not making me feel any better lol. Did you get hit with customs fees?
no custom fees,  does that make you feel better? 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom