Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm going to pick these up Friday... just too pumped to have these in lowtop form and I think they look great for the most part

@DeezyVSOP2  I hear you on two pairs!  especially if they fit just as well as mids.  Maybe they will sit for discount?  Won't get hopes up though

Last edited:
Those lows look a lot better in those pics but I've fallen victim to Nike.com pics before...not this time. I'm gonna hold out for other lows

I really like these lows, hope to see another cw released but won't expect it. Will be picking up a pair tomorrow for sure
smokin.gif

They're alright. Not feeling the red or the speckles. Want something simple. Just some nice color blocking and I'll consider on a discount. Cool to see they finally set these in motion.

I dig the lows, but could definitely do w/o the 2/3 on the back

Still a cop for me though

And agreed w/ others that these would have made a great mid/high too

The white outsole ruins it.  Look great now, but after the first wear outside they'll look like crap like every other white-soled shoe....ugh....

If the low is all black leather just like HTM, that would be sick. The big 2 n 3 at the back is kinda cool. Wish the lining is black....

Highs are a lot better than the lows. Still think they left so much on the table with these as far as graphic go on the upper. What a waste. I think that Westbrook PE is top 3 along with team orange and photo reel.

I dig the lows, but could definitely do w/o the 2/3 on the back

Still a cop for me though

And agreed w/ others that these would have made a great mid/high too
lol i think thats the best part of the shoes. the back shot is fire

The white outsole ruins it.  Look great now, but after the first wear outside they'll look like crap like every other white-soled shoe....ugh....
i agree. they should stop making white soled shoes for that reason. or do something like the ultra boost where they cover it thinly on the bottom so you still get the white from the lateral view

Back
Top Bottom