Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

nike is such a joke now.... in line on ndc just to play around and see what they do (im not buying today) and im still waiting. knowing damn well these arent selling out. they love making people play the BS wait game, building anticipation.

I'm ready to say f it! and copp 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
im assuming these will go on sale down the road, i dont see them selling out right away. would love to get them on sale, and not right after i just bought a big TV and trying not to buy any shoes lol

im assuming these will go on sale down the road, i dont see them selling out right away. would love to get them on sale, and not right after i just bought a big TV and trying not to buy any shoes lol

December is booked with hot releases. I would think we could get these cheaper. I mean, it comes out to $201 and some change for me. I don't like that for a low top. :lol:

Where's the on feet pics of the low to make me pull this trigger ?
laugh.gif

skip Maroons and get these 
laugh.gif

my girls gonna send me a pic she works in a mall i told her to go to Footlocker and send me one.

im curious how they look shot on amateur 
nerd.gif

Tried the lows on and they feel great. I feel like there's a lot less dead space in the toe box in my normal size.
you wouldnt happen to have worn Kobe X lows before have you?

im only asking because IMO those were the most comfortable bball shoe ive worn all year maybe in a long time and im not really about lows.

but if these are like the kobe x or better then im gonna have to get them...

Tried the lows on and they feel great. I feel like there's a lot less dead space in the toe box in my normal size.

you wouldnt happen to have worn Kobe X lows before have you?

im only asking because IMO those were the most comfortable bball shoe ive worn all year maybe in a long time and im not really about lows.

but if these are like the kobe x or better then im gonna have to get them...

I haven't tried the Kobes unfortunately so I can't compare. But the lockdown on the 29 lows felt really good and I didn't even lace them up fully. I would be interested to see what others have to say about them.

Last edited:
The lows are cool but I wish they had the Jumpman on the side.  I will def cop a pair on disco

Won't hold my breath, but really hope they hit us with one other colorway of these lows

Back
Top Bottom