Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Did anyone else notice the zoom bag orientation on the Riverwalk pair?  Maybe it's just a sample but that pair has it placed like the XX8

Did anyone else notice the zoom bag orientation on the Riverwalk pair?  Maybe it's just a sample but that pair has it placed like the XX8
yea noticed that too. It's turned sideways instead of down like the regular ones?

Last edited:

Good catch, must be a sample then I'm sure the release pair will have the new orientation

after seeing all the new pixs today,

i decided nothing i want to wait for.

paid $50 over retail for both coming out next week.

worth it to me to avoid any hassle on RD

hope no supply issues like for the XX8s

was tough hunting down some of those first CWs !

The "Riverwalk" colorway is the best looking by far to me, but the huge jumpman is still taking some time to get used to.

More pics of the Riverwalk

via: sneakernews

Inspired by the 1996 All Star Game in San Antonio

Release tentatively scheduled for October 11, 2014
Wow! This is incredibly unique and will be an instacop
nthat.gif
(A work of art if I might say?
nerd.gif
)

So many fire colorways with these 29s and I'm starting to get nervous, are ALL of them $225?
sick.gif

i really wanted to see some new CWs... i like the infrareds over others, but as of now the first black orange jumpman is the only one i'll cop for sure!

I dig the all black big jumpman style and despite what some people saying personally like the white/elephant print.

I'll pass on opening colorways and wait for more release dates. If nothing with University Blue drops, I'll get one of the two mentioned above.

The big Jumpman being the focal point of the design just doesn't work for me, not at retail at least. Not feeling these other colors much either, inspired by the 1996 All Star game? Really?

Is it known yet whether the Black/Team Orange-Dark Grey pair is a general release or not? I'd like to play them from nike.com on launch day, but I'm not sure I'll have computer access until that afternoon. Are we looking at an instant sellout on these?

The big orange jumpman pair would have been the one I would have gone for if they had zoom in the heel and didn't have the brillo pad texture as has been mentioned.

I don't get the correlation with the 1996 all star game for the shiny pair

Back
Top Bottom