Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Well, I kinda like his pair, but wish they were UNC and not a OKC cw. I kinda like these too without the huge jumpman on it.

hmmmmm i wonder which version would be the actual pair

i kinda like both so i guess it dont really matter, either way i probably gonna be grabbin a pair

?
Still not clarifying which it is. The one most tightly posted, or Russell's PE?

Hey Dude, could you plz send me the poster's name or the weblink of this AJ29 pic? Thx~
found on IG...looks like the "legend blue" pair that are coming out aren't the all white with the big blue jumpman

Last edited:
Any narrow feet NTers went half size down?
Yes, narrow footer here and went .5 down.  Really happy with how they play.

I felt like these have a good amount of room up front.  I could still lace my true size up tight, but I liked the little bit closer fit of the .5 down.  Especially with how soft this upper is.

Last edited:
The color schemes for these kicks are boring!!! They need to turn the heat up on the Bulls colorways!!! Very unimpressive so far.

The River Walk colorway is amazing. Reminds me of the Grape V, Aqua VIII, etc.
The huge white 23 on the tongue just kills them though.

If they are still around for a price drop then I'll buy them then.

to me the only 2 decent CWs so far are team oranges and the all withe one with the big infrared jumpman... but still not worth that price

GIVE US A COOL PATTERN WITH MINIMAL TO NO JUMPMEN ON IT!!!!

To me, the massive jumpman is like Jordan Brand's last cry, to say, "Look, I'm still here! I was the best player ever! Don't you still love me?! Well show it then by wearing my almost 30-yr old logo as the main/only design element on the upper!"

Reminds me of Dr. Evil doing the Macarena and saying "I'm cool, I'm hip.." To Scott.

ANYWAY, I still love the gym red, just wish that even on those the jumpman, the 23, and the "Jordan" on the back were smaller. Will still purchase once I can get the right price..

Back
Top Bottom